Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    [SIZE="4"]Tatawagin ko si Bong Alvarez![/SIZE]
    This is the funniest answer to this thread. :hysterical:

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    This is the funniest answer to this thread. :hysterical:
    LOL. Yup. eh si Gretchen kaya? Kahit si Gretchen Baretto?

Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter View Post
    I am an extension of each and every one in my family.

so yes...makakalimutan kong pinalaki akong may takot sa Diyos. at makakapatay ako.
    wag ka matakot..wala namang dyos!..vengeance is ours!....hehehe.

city

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    let the pros do it

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    What will you do if someone harmed your family?

Mag ala Tony Soprano ako!!!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
    initially they appear obvious but could it be possible that sometimes what appears obvious isn't really so?

the other thread pertained to advertising that portrayed coke as healthy while this appears to ask what one thinks they would do and what they would actually do. I know it is hard to agree but as one poster said - the church teaches us that revenge is not the answer. Am not personally religious but I think that would be the church stand.
    well, I'm not the church nor a holy man...so kill everyone in sight..heheheh

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I will hire a killer ala "Munich".

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    after watching Rambo 4 trailer, I think I will hire John Rambo.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    The closes that I have had happen was when I was in my early 20's and we were on our way to church of all places. A teenager with his girlfriend ran a stop sign at high speed and missed hitting my car by inches and I had my parents as passengers. I chased him instead while my parents were passengers in the car and finally got him to stop at a mall parking lot. I went to other vehicle and pulled the driver out through the window and asked him if I could kill him right there in the parking lot. I told him that's what would have happened to me and my passengers if he had hit my car so that's what I would like to do to him. Through out all this my dad sat in my car with the windows open listening and eventually got out to stop me when the kid started to turn blue from my choking him. The guys girlfriend sat in shock and couldn't move from her seat.

I reacted that way because years earlier as a teen I was in an accident with my mom in the passenger seat when another car ran a stop sign at high speed. My dad's car got bent 90 degrees at about the A pillar and had I been moving a little faster my mom would have been crushed or killed. So yes I will kill or at the very least break a person's limb if they hurt my family.
    Last edited by redorange; August 23rd, 2007 at 06:21 PM.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    i'll harm his/her family as well pero sya kahit kuko walang latay

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
What will you do if someone harmed your family?