New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Dahil marami ang nagsasabi na masama ang law enforcement dito at pati na rin ang justice system dito ano ang gagawin niyo pag sinaktan ang pamilya niyo? Will you leave it up to the system or...

Exactly what would you do given different scenarios. Or better yet, what have you done?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I'll hurt them back.

as my father often says, "wag lang ang pamilya ko. magkakamatayan tayo."

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Makikipagpatayan muna ako bago nila masaling pamilya ko

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I am an extension of each and every one in my family.

so yes...makakalimutan kong pinalaki akong may takot sa Diyos. at makakapatay ako.

probably the worst thing that i did so far was when a driver cursed my dad. He cut us, then my dad cut him back (which was wrong...).

I went down the car, kicked his door hanggang nayupi yung pinto niya. kicked the side mirror of his L300.

nagdilim paningin ko talaga nun. Now I feel stupid whenever I remember that incident. Malamang daming tao sa timog na tinatawanan ako noong mga araw na yun.
    Last edited by GlennSter; August 23rd, 2007 at 09:22 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    this is a no brainer...don't know why you need to asked...I bet everybody would say that they will kill for their families if someone will try to hurt them...

won't you?

next poll please....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i didn't think there was a question where the answer was as obvious as "healthy ba ang coke?"

i guess i was wrong

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    this is a no brainer...don't know why you need to asked...I bet everybody would say that they will kill for their families if someone will try to hurt them...

won't you?

next poll please....
    Theoretically. But how come out of all the crimes committed parang kaunti lang ang mababasa sa diyaryo na vengance crime. Napansin ko po na pag tinanong ito sa tao sagot nila papatayin nila ang nakasala. Pero bakit ang daming mga kriminal na buhay pa? Iniisip lang kaya natin ito na mag vigilante pero sa pag dating ng oras...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Masmagandang tanong sana ay kung malapit na kaibigan (parang kapatid mo na) or kung very close na relative ang nanakit.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmm. i really don't know.
    the church teaches that revenge is not the answer, just let God take care of it.

pero, yes, i have to admit, that i will have to make some drastic actions in case this happens to me.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    i didn't think there was a question where the answer was as obvious as "healthy ba ang coke?"

i guess i was wrong

both threads were started by one person....go figure....

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
What will you do if someone harmed your family?