college days kahit wala car makakakuha ka ng chicks eh

magpapacute ka lang hehe

ipapadrive pa sayo ng girl ang car niya

as you get older wala na... di ka na cute eh haha

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    times have changed, madame..
    females are as aggressive as males now-a-days..
    I think it's very tragic that people have become so centered on looks and money. It was NEVER that way with my friends and family. It's always character first. And how can a woman respect a guy na nagpapaligaw

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I think it's very tragic that people have become so centered on looks and money. It was NEVER that way with my friends and family. It's always character first. And how can a woman respect a guy na nagpapaligaw
    This might be one of the reasons why some fems reach the finish line s i n g l e...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by erick_214 View Post
    This might be one of the reasons why some fems reach the finish line s i n g l e...
    so sinasabi mo dapat manligaw ang babae? Para sakin it never works na ang babae ang naghahabol, the girl would spend all her time trying to keep the attention of the man. Probably some girls don't mind that. But I would rather be alone than have to deal with that. I know a lot of relationships that happen to be a SHAM. Keeping up with appearances lang. If I grow old alone, so be it. I have my family and friends.
    Last edited by _Cathy_; August 26th, 2014 at 12:09 AM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    making a guy feel important...
    i don't know of much more that will get a guy interested in a gal...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    making a guy feel important...
    i don't know of much more that will get a guy interested in a gal...
    I agree 100%. If a girl has respect for a guy then making him feel important is second nature.

BTT: A doctor would not need a flashy car to attract a woman. It's a noble, needless to say, respectable profession.

I remember this quote from Seinfeld which went something like: Women go after doctors like men go after models. Women want someone with knowledge of the body, men just want the body. :bwahaha:

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    so sinasabi mo dapat manligaw ang babae? Para sakin it never works na ang babae ang naghahabol, the girl would spend all her time trying to keep the attention of the man. Probably some girls don't mind that. But I would rather be alone than have to deal with that. I know a lot of relationships that happen to be a SHAM. Keeping up with appearances lang. If I grow old alone, so be it. I have my family and friends.

All I wanna say is, the only constant thing in the world is CHANGE...If you are happy getting trapped in the 80's, so be it...

We only live once, unless you believe in resurrection, live it to the fullest then...

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    I agree 100%. If a girl has respect for a guy then making him feel important is second nature.

BTT: A doctor would not need a flashy car to attract a woman. It's a noble, needless to say, respectable profession.

I remember this quote from Seinfeld which went something like: Women go after doctors like men go after models. Women want someone with knowledge of the body, men just want the body. :bwahaha:
    How about lawyers? :-)

9. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    during the time when Libis was the hot gimik place (at least for us QC residents) basta naka modded Honda Civic ka makakakuha ka ng chicks

panahon ito ng Blue Onion, Basement, Sibil etc
    Wow college days ko ito!

Dagdag mo culture club sa listahan.
    Kainitan ng SIR yan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by erick_214 View Post
    All I wanna say is, the only constant thing in the world is CHANGE...If you are happy getting trapped in the 80's, so be it...

We only live once, unless you believe in resurrection, live it to the fullest then...
    I am not trapped in the 80s. Values and morality are not unlike fashion that change over time. And don't bring religion in the conversation.

Kung enjoy kang habulin at gastusan ng babae, so be it. You must be so proud of yourself.