New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 68 of 151 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    DL

ano balita dun sa imi-meet mo yesterday?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by LexTer View Post
    naging kwentuhan na lang. :bwahaha:

topic! topic! topic!

Sa ganang akin, e, wala akong input about the topic, kaya hanggang kwento na lang ako. Nyahaha.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    move on bro..

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    :newbie: here

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    ok i was supposed to meet maya this last friday, but she asked if we could move our meet kasi wala daw sha magamit na car and its raining really hard. So sakin ok lang, moved it to saturday 1pm.

Saturday 12nn i called her and sabi nya wait lang daw kasi may problem sa business nya, money matters.. so re sched before 6pm darating daw sha, 3 hours travel time nya ha..

its 6pm, i texted her, she told me her brothers talking to her and shes being scolded about the family business.. but shes gonna make sure to go to manila, kahit na tatakas sha.. so she can fulfill her promise.

8pm na, i cancelled our meeting, knowing the fact that shed be arriving 3 hours after, which is 11pm. I was ready to go home *im in starbucks trinoma* in sheer coincidence, a friend passed by me, its the guy that i was with the night i met starbucks manager.. and fortunately the managers shift end at 8pm haha.

The Starbucks manager left work, we talked... i convinced her to join us for dinner and offered to drop her at her house..

she was shy pero pumayag din... :D

my chance to talk to her and get to know her more, the evening went smoothly, i dropped our guy friend sa bahay nila.. naiwan kaming dalwa ni sbucks manager and we talked.. it was a great conversation, pero iniiwasan ko muna ung mga sweet conversations or ung mga hirit.

She doesnt believe in courtship daw, she believes it starts with friendship..
    i dont know if thats a sign or what.. pero go with the flow lang ako, im enjoying naman... :D

so we said our goodbyes infront of their house.. she said thank you.. and she said it'll be her treat next time

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    history repeats itself
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    history repeats itself

:lolabove:

lupit ni DL

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by safeorigin View Post
    history repeats itself
    yeah, this time around though i know what to do...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I guess time to lock this thread, malayo na sa story yun title...better start a new thread about how to woo a girl na...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    yan ang tinatawag na process, stage by stage...

oo, sabi ko nga di ba, it all starts with friendship and ends with friendship. the cycle goes on and on, and you'll never know... hahaha!

makipagfriends ka muna, wag mo madaliin!

Sosyal Pretty women hang out area?