New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Ano mga nararamdaman nyo nung malapit na kayong ikasal, say 8 months before the wedding? Marami din ba kayong naiisip like malapit nang mawala ang freedom mo at gusto mo nang sulitin yung natitirang time before you get married? O kaya naman medyo nagdadalawang isip ka kung gusto mo nga talagang mag-asawa?
    hehe.. ingat sa pagsagot baka masabon kayo ni misis..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nope! never once you have decided to settle down wala na dapat isipin ng ganyan, kung naiisip mo yan then don;t get married yet hinde ka pa ready.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    What do you mean by losing your freedom?

Freedom from dating other women?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    The first step towards marriage is COMMITMENT...if you're not into it even if you think its the RIGHT WOMAN...why bother?

Marriage requires a certain level of maturity, responsibility, and willingness to subsume yourself for the greater good...remember it is a PARTNERSHIP. If your are not ready, DON'T enter it yet....

MINDSET bro...kung naghihinayang ka for such things as "loss of freedom" then you are not prepared. Kasi at that stage, it not about taking a glimpse back but rather looking forward to a new beginning...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Nope never felt I was going to lose my freedom. As others have said if you're still thinking about that then you are not ready to get married. Marriage isn't losing freedom, it's gaining a lifetime partner and responsibilities for your future family together. Marriage isn't a 50/50 proposition but a 100% proposition for each partner. Honestly I don't even remember what it was like being single and neither do I miss it.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jusipus View Post
    Ano mga nararamdaman nyo nung malapit na kayong ikasal, say 8 months before the wedding? Marami din ba kayong naiisip like malapit nang mawala ang freedom mo at gusto mo nang sulitin yung natitirang time before you get married? O kaya naman medyo nagdadalawang isip ka kung gusto mo nga talagang mag-asawa?
    hehe.. ingat sa pagsagot baka masabon kayo ni misis..
    nung malapit na akong ikasal? wala lang. actually, during the day of my wedding, which was around 6 pm, i slept up to 5 pm.

nagwala ako 5 years after getting married. hahahahaha. ngayon super straight na.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Married is a serious business.

Long before you ask that woman to be your legal wedded wife in sickness and in health for ritcher or poorer till death makes you apart. Knowing that you are ready w/o any hessitation.

So forget that badabing badaboom in your mind and pronounce it men and wife.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i don't know...by that time i had already lost free will and the power of independent thought :uptight:

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Oo naisip ko naman lahat ng iyan, me isip ako eh But since 27 y/o na rin ako when I got married, di na rin maaga and I’m so keyed up to settle down and start a new and straightforward life. We’ve been dating for 8 years and that was enough not to be bothered where I’m going after the wedding.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    nope! never once you have decided to settle down wala na dapat isipin ng ganyan, kung naiisip mo yan then don;t get married yet hinde ka pa ready.
    +10!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Question for married guys