New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    yup, ang gays probably spend more money on P&G products than i do so it makes perfect sense to them.

in my bathroom i only have one bar of soap, one bottle of shampoo, one can of shaving cream, one razor, one pack of ear buds, a stick of deo and a small bottle of cologne.

this is probably just a fraction of what gay guys have in their bathroom for personal products and the like.

andy

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Originally posted by mazdamazda

their bottomline is that respect should be still shown to them but not to the point of encouraging it.

though Filipinos really are homophobic to the point of already being rude. remember the ultimate tease to your manhood? "BAKLA!!!" that I think speaks for itself.
    like the wiseman said - respect their freedom of choice, while not encouraging it. P&G's touchning a wider market lang naman siguro. business is still business regardless of ***, religion, race, and gender.. or on this case gender preference.

turo sakin noon eh pag sinabihan daw akong "Bakla!!!" eh halikan ko daw. eh pano kung lalaki ung nagsabi? ehehehehe :D

theveed:: ako din naiirita to the point of minsan naiinis sa mga showbiz gay-guys.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Show-biz gays are annoying for the same reason Kris A and Korina Sanchez are annoying... masyadong maarte... it's annoying in ANYONE, gay or not.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Procter & Gamble Comes Out Of Closet, Now Pushing Homo***ual