New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I don't get it. It's a few minutes of worldly/physical pleasure.

*** is not always good. It can be really dangerous. It has destroyed families, marriages, careers and reputation. *** can also be used to manipulate weak people.
    *** can be good. It brings people closer.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Office hours pa Cathy.....

Back to work muna.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    unbelievable...
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

4. Join Date
    May 2005

No. *** is a union of the body and soul hence it is sacred and should be done only by married people.

Diba when you have *** there is physical union when the guy is inside the girl? I think that is very much symbolic that when you have *** you become one, like in marriage.
    How is a few minutes of pleasure, a penis entering a vagina, supposed to change a person's outlook?
    I don't get it. It's a few minutes of worldly/physical pleasure.

*** is not always good. It can be really dangerous. It has destroyed families, marriages, careers and reputation. *** can also be used to manipulate weak people.
    ano ba talaga definition ng *** sa iyo? contrasting eh.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Si Ma'am CFY on the hot seat again.
    I guess late bloomer lang sya kaya medyo confused. Maybe when she experience the real thing she will find the answers.

Unfortunately for filipinos, PMS is an accepted practice nowadays
    Just imagine your kids esp your little girl.. Sa panahon ngayon mahirap bantayan yan.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i'm back

re relationships being like business deals

what do you want? what does the other side want?

what do you want from a man?

you wanna be swept off your feet... you want a man's love, attention, loyalty

how do you get that from a man?

will some Prince Charming appear out of nowhere and give you what you want and make you the happiest girl in the world and not ask for anything in return?

dream on

this is the real world

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO OFFER?

ask any guy here in tsikot

what made them choose their gf or wife?

what made their gf or wife choose them?

what did they want from the women?

what did the women want from them?

like in business, what did they bring to the table?

the men probably brought their youth and their good looks, their great personalities, their education, their industriousness, their financial assets to the table

what did the women bring to the table?

(the guys can answer that)

this isnt about manipulation

just coz women ask their men for something or ask their men to do something for them isnt manipulation

it's about their part of the deal
    Last edited by uls; November 24th, 2010 at 03:51 PM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    now what the hell does this have to do with pre marital *** for women?

it's about discovery

discovering what men are all about thru experience

discovering what men need and want from women

discovering men's strengths and weaknesses

and most important, discovering your power, your leverage, for your part of the deal

it helps women mature faster

experience breaks down misconceptions and assumptions
    Last edited by uls; November 24th, 2010 at 04:15 PM.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Its a matter or reference kung gusto mo ng virgin o hindi. As per my experience, mas maganda pa nga kung hindi na virgin kasi hindi mo kelangan mag-hold back ng sasabihin mo or pwede ninyong pag-usapan. Mas open pa nga kayo sa isa't-isa eh, which is for me good.

Somehow namulat ang mata ko na paano nga kung kayo na nga talaga at hindi kayo compatible sa kama. Grounds for annulment of wedding ang incompatibility sa kama. So ano ang gagawin, do the deed!

We do the deed, pero ang akin lang, both of you must be responsible lang. Kung gusto ninyo gawin, gawin ninyo, pero be aware of the consequences like unwanted pregnancy or STD. Di maiiwasan yan lalo na kung mahal ninyo ang isa't isa. Part of relationship na yan and nothing can change that fact.

And I agree sa sinabi ni Uls at GH, doing the deed changes one's personality. Di lang sa babae, kundi pati na rin sa lalake.

So, to answer the question on agree or disagree, I agree para sa stability, compatibility, and security. Disagree kung gusto lang ninyo magparaos/taking advantage at kung hindi i-prapractice ang safe ***.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    tsk tsk. . .6 pages in just two days just for nothing (virginity)

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by roninblade View Post
    outdated morality, IMO. you're not marrying that person's vagina/penis/mouth/ass only. besides, i'd rather measure a person's overall strength of character not just by his/her ability for abstinence.

one more argument, mas maganda din ata ang premarital kaysa extra-marital. some people abstain before getting married, but, when they do get married they find they are not satisfied with each other in bed, ultimately forcing them to look for other partners outside of their marriage. so, when asked, i try to recommend to also check your compatibility in bed before taking the plunge into marriage-hood.
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Bunch of BS..
    Okay how will you know then? let say there's this girl that you like how will you know na she haven't done all those things you said? as in totally virgin?.. Might as well infant pa lang yung babae bakuran mo na para makasigurado ka na walang dadapo kahit langaw.. Goodluck sayo! baka makakuha ka ng hindi virgin ikamatay mo..
    Hindi ko sinabi natatapos sa virginity standard ko sa babae.

Pero isa ito impotante na dapat virgin.

Kung gusto nyo mag-asawa ng pila-balde, GRO nasasa inyo yun.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
pre marital *** with gf or bf (agree or disagree)