New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Since this is a male dominated forum, I guess this is the best place to ask this question.

How would you define a woman that is loose? If a woman pursues a guy (call and text) who obviously is not attracted to her, can she be labelled as loose or slutty? I am curious because views on morality tend to differ over generations.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    neither of the 2. from my observation, it's actually a trend given the ease of communication these days
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Exhilaratingly profound!...

11.3K:snow:
    Last edited by CVT; November 22nd, 2010 at 10:05 PM.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Wala na generation ngayon, moral decadence down the drain.

Oh yes women are on the loose.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    *CVT so what's your opinion?

I am looking forward to OB's answer lol

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    90% of the time, women would be the one doing the pursuing

since 90% of the guys are preoccupied with what they're doing
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    If a woman pursues a guy (call and text) who obviously is not attracted to her, can she be labelled as loose or slutty? I am curious because views on morality tend to differ over generations.

Mababaw lang yan Cathy. Nowadays, normal na lang yang call/txt na yan, kahit di attracted yung lalaki sa girl. Yung style "paramdam" ba......

& hindi na ata uso pa- Maria Clara ngayon. Dito lang sa Tsikot eh, meron pang gustong i-try yung *** in the car........

8. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Mababaw lang yan Cathy. Nowadays, normal na lang yang call/txt na yan, kahit di attracted yung lalaki sa girl. Yung style "paramdam" ba......

& hindi na ata uso pa- Maria Clara ngayon. Dito lang sa Tsikot eh, meron pang gustong i-try yung *** in the car........
    i dont see the point of calling a woman loose or slutty just because of initiating a normal communication unless we put a malice into it, guys were in a cyberspace year way past our National Hero's time where physical actions speaks louder than words unlike today technology changes the perception of courtship/expressing anything either thru chatting, texting, e-mailing and/or calling or foruming hehe

w/ regards sa second paragraph, its unfortunate that thread was deleted for obvious reason, stress reliever pa naman ang topic at interesting somehow connected sa thread na eto, hehe

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post

so what if the girl tells the guy that she fell in love with him before? Would you call that kalandian?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Since this is a male dominated forum, I guess this is the best place to ask this question.

How would you define a woman that is loose? If a woman pursues a guy (call and text) who obviously is not attracted to her, can she be labelled as loose or slutty? I am curious because views on morality tend to differ over generations.
    slutty na ba yun? walang masama sa babaeng nagpapaalam ng feelings nila towards the object of their affection

kapag parang carinderya na bukas para sa kahit na sino mang gustong pumasok, ibang usapan na yun

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
How Would You Define a Woman of Loose Morals