Quote Originally Posted by mikey177 View Post
If you were my son or daughter, the advice I would give you is to wait until after you are married before you physically consumate your union. This is because I believe in the sanctity of ***ual intercourse --that it is a sublime expression of the love of a man and woman and of their "becoming one" in the eyes of God.

If you're still dating or engaged, then be content with holding hands and kissing (hindi yung torrid kissing ha)... kissing that will not lead you into temptation.

I proposed three times to my spouse before she said "Yes." I respected her decision and I waited for her because I was sure she was the one and only woman I wanted to share my life with.

As to the first part of your question, on whether physical intimacy is important in a relationship, the answer is yes. However, intimacy exists on many levels and can be expressed in many ways. A tender hug when your partner is feeling gloomy can lift her spirits more than a quicky in a motel room. A short note or a gift to remind her that you love her will do more to prove your sincerity than going all the way before you are even married.
Wow! Well said po. May anak kayo Sir?