New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    [SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Here is my problem. Our company has a covered parking but on a first come first serve basis. So i leave home early para makapark ako.
    But the problem is dinadaanan ko pa yung gf ko sa kanila tapos ubod ng tagal niya mag-ayos, bihis, make-up etc... and most of the time nauubusan na ako ng parking. Grabe pa naman ngayon at summer.
    Kawawa ang oto pag maghapong bilad sa araw.
    Paano ko ba sasabihin to sa kanya in a very nice way? Malamang sasabihin niya na naman na mas importante pa yung oto ko kesa sa kanya.
    Help fellow tsikoteeers!!!!!

[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Try to find a different reason other than your car.
    For instance, if you can't park in your office's slot, then you'd have to park far away. Then you'd have to walk a long distance under the sweltering heat, and pollution, etc.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    find a new girl friend

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    find a new girl friend
    :hysterical: Tumpak!

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    find a new girl friend
    Agree. You should love your car above anyone else.... :hysterical:

9909:gotcha:

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    1.) Get a new gf.
    2.) Ask your gf to make sure she's ready when you arrive.
    3.) Tell her that you're trying to secure your job so you always want to arrive early for work.

Since you're asking us how to tell her, I take it that you don't have an open communication? In every relationship, open communication is very important that you should be able to fart beside her and laugh with her about it.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Ask your girlfriend to drive for you, let her park the car and walk under the sun

8. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Ask her this way

Pwede pa pag sundo ko sayo ready to go ka na? Kasi hirap ngayon mag park eh, mauubusan tayo ng parking.

Yan, diretsohin mo na siya, wala naman mali dun paps.

Siya na nga yung sasabay sayo siya pa aarte ahahaha!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Tell her the truth, you don't want your car to be parked under the sun simply because when you go back it will be a friggin oven.

Then, if she tells you that you love your car more than her ... leave her. It just proves that she's selfish and gets jealous easily.

Kung sa kotse mo, nagseselos na siya what more kung may kaibigan kang babae ?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    +1 sa post ni sir digitel.. Hehe derechuhin mo na sir, at least you're honest about it.. Kung magalit man, edi explain mo na naging honest ka lang. If she were in your shoes I'm sure she'll feel the same way naman eh.

No parking slot + bilad sa araw na kotse + HEAT = Hell. Right?

Hehe. Yan ang pagkakaiba ng babae at kotse. Ang babae, pag pupuntahan mo, mag-aayos pa ng 48 years. Ang kotse, pag pinuntahan mo, start agad. Hahaha :hysterical:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
My Car and My Girlfriend