New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Are men weaker than women in general?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 20.59%
  • No

10 29.41%
  • It depends on the situation.

17 50.00%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    I guess depends on the situation. there are some scenarion wherein men are weaker than women and vice versa.

but in general, both ***es are created equal

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    I don't think there is a weaker ***. Nature is created with balance so since we are part of nature, we also need balance.

The masculinity and aggressive nature of men needs to be balanced with women's soft and gentle nature and vice versa. In short, both *** need each other to survive.

Also, you may want to watch Da Vinci's Code or better yet, read the book. Plausible yung explanation dun sa book as to why the male human species has always been regarded as the dominant ***.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    depends on the situation. but i dont think there is such thing as weaker ***. equal lang naman lahat i guess

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    filipino men are spoiled by their mothers, then by their wives. So filipino men can't survive without women taking care of them.

hehe

OTH, men honor and respect their women. Kaya this country is one of the places where women have the most power.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Marami akong kakilalang oldies na kapag ang lalake ang unang namatay, tumatagal pa ang buhay ng babae. Kapag babae naman ang nauna, sumusunod na si lalake within a few years.
    va

Yan din observation ko. Siguro matindi istorya ng lovelife nila.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Men: The Weaker ***! Papayag Ba Kayo Nun Guys?