New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Are men weaker than women in general?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 20.59%
  • No

10 29.41%
  • It depends on the situation.

17 50.00%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Kudos to you mommy blue...I'm sure your kid(s?) are lucky to have you as well as their mom.

Now on the "weaker ***" issue, I think men and women were both created in His own image and likeness but both are strong in the faculties He created them to be. Men are generally stronger physically so he can toil for his family's living while women are generally stronger emotionally to provide warmth and emotional balance in the family. These individual strengths are meant for each one to complement the other and lfit the other up. In recent times, women have greater roles in society such as being a breadwinner for the family or doing some tasks men used to solely do in the past because of the advancement in technology where what used to be a physical task can now be accomplished in a click of a mouse with minimal physical effort. And despite these, men and women still complement each other.

Somehow it's generally true that women live longer long after their partners pass away because they are emotionally stronger and can endure more emotional burdens compared to their male counterparts

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Gusto mo bang mabawasan ng TCash?!??!

Hehehe, joke lang din, baka di ka makatulog mamaya
    :offtopic: muna

buti na lang this morning ko lang nabasa post mo kundi :puyat: ako....hehehehe

natalo na nga ako ng 500 tcash sa pacquiao/barrera eh babawasan mo pa....hehehhe

Tcash....:drool:

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    there is no weaker or stronger ***. no point of making a comparison..di naman lahat ng bagay eh kaya ng babae or ng lalaki.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by m2's kumander View Post
    there is no weaker or stronger ***. no point of making a comparison..di naman lahat ng bagay eh kaya ng babae or ng lalaki.
    +1 to m2k,

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    bahala na sila....at least di tayo kagaya ng praying mantis or spiders, na after mating, nagiging dinner sila.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    sino ba ang hindi magiging weak after ***

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by quiksie View Post
    sino ba ang hindi magiging weak after ***
    hahaha!! actually lagi ko ngang inaasar hubby ko pag katapos, sabi ko isa pa tapos sasabhin nya "gusto mo na yata akong patayin eh" hahaha,:hysterical:

but infairness we're been married for 13 years and very much active, pag nandito sya kasi OFW sya, every 3 months kami magkita...

sa tanong kung sinong weak, i think wlang gender jan eh, everybody wants to be happy, di naman siguro normal yung payabangan pa pagdating sa kung sino ang magaling o hinde

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    i think men and women just have different tendencies. women may tend to pay more attention to details and so end up having more issues about a certain matter while men tend to stick to the big picture and thus wouldn't fuss over the details. women also seem to have a lot more to prove and thus tend to be more aggressive.

in terms of strength of character, i think men tend to give way to women more often. it may be because men hold women in some sort of special regard. it takes a strong man to forego his own selfish wants and dreams in favor of his spouse's.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    Sabi ng mga matatanda, likas daw sa mga lalake ang kahinaan.
    Kung di nyo pa napapansin hanggang ngayon karamihan sa mga "sabi-sabi ng mga matatanda" ay mali at walang batayan. Kaya nga tinawag na ganon...

I don't think that Both *** are equal but they are complementary. They are not equal because each *** has their own sets of weaknesses and strengths which makes it pointless to compare them.

In physical strength, men are stronger. In health, women are less prone to certain diseases (which makes me wonder why society (media/government) still focuses in improving women's health when men die sooner). In brain types women tend to be emotional thinkers while men tend to be systematic thinkers (see. http://www.angryharry.com/esMenareMo...tthanWomen.htm)

But I believe that society is slowly turning men into feminists.
    I don't want to comment anymore but if you don't believe me just go to this site http://www.angryharry.com/notefeminismforstudents.htm

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    There is no weaker ***, WEAKER (in other words BOBO) people madami

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Men: The Weaker ***! Papayag Ba Kayo Nun Guys?