New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Nabanggit na rin ang St. Luke's why not dito na lang. I recommend Drs. Jing Fernandez, Elsie Pascua and Mayette Sapaula.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If you're looking for an OB-gyne, Look for Dra. Pijuan Alfiler. She doesn't hold clinic in medical city, tinanggihan nya kse miedical city didn't allow her to bring her own ultrasound machine...gusto ng medical city, sa kanila lang magpapa ultra sound ang pasyente. So she and her husband(Dr. Carmelo Alfiler, pedia) holds clinic at medical plaza sa ortigas, room 808. Ultra sound costs only 500 per visit, minsan libre pa. Pde sya magpa anak sa medical city, nung nanganak wife ko dun, sya pa nagdala ng sariling gamot para ibigay sa wife ko, hindi nya ipina order sa hospital dahil triple ang presyo ng gamot. Her husband is now our baby's pedia

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Dra. Alfiler and her husband were also my wife's ob-gyne and my son's pedia respectively. wala akong masabi sa kanila. i would recommend them to anyone. si dr. mike cool na cool lang in explaining to us mga various sakit ng bata. kakapanic kasi.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2015
    hi! just came across this post .. do you still the doctor's information? is she still at medical plaza? thanks in advance!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Looking for good ob-gyne from medical city.