New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    *ts, pakasalanan mo na yun "friend" mo para makaalis na siya doon.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Ipakulong yan kasama si nanay.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    since you care for your friend that much, why dont you adopt her for 2 years then pag nagkadevelopan eh ituloy mo na ibahay este yun nga marry her

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by armscor40 View Post
    since you care for your friend that much, why dont you adopt her for 2 years then pag nagkadevelopan eh ituloy mo na ibahay este yun nga marry her
    FTW!!! Unless it's complicated.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Just pay some goons to beat up the dad, mga 3-5t Sometimes tumitino yan after a little jarring of the brain cells.

Parang Electric Shock therapy ba.:lol:

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Get her outta there, rapist pala e.
    +1, yep baka ano pa magawa. di na matino isip nyan.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    *ts, pakasalanan mo na yun "friend" mo para makaalis na siya doon.
    or move-in with your friend and be her knight in shining armor 24-7

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Bakit hindi pa umalis yung friend mo sa house? Is it worth to stay? Hindi ba siya natatakot?.. Parang wala kang peace of mind hanggat andun ka sa loob ng bahay..

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I don't really know why he wasn't put away before. But steps are being taken now to build something against him. They are now looking for the two maids to get them to testify against the scumbag.

My friend is looking for someplace to move to and the only reason why she didn't move out before is the scumbag mostly kept to himself but was still being a burden to the family. It was only lately that he was starting to have outbursts.

I was there this weekend and when he saw me at the couch, he told his wife that he will just eat out (even if there was food at the house) then seem to stare at me (I was watching TV at the time and only observing him through my peripheral vision) then he seemed to be swatting at something near his head repeatedly then stared at me some more (as if I would get intimidated) then left.

I think he's deteriorating further, so when they finally file the case, either he winds up in jail or in a mental institution.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    More on a mental institution for me, Hindi ba puwede i-report at ipadampot sa isang mental inst. yung mga ganyan tao? He's a threat to himself lalo na sa ibang tao..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Living with a sociopath