New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hi All!

Just wanted to get your opinion on something.

A friend of mine was almost attacked by her father (the sociopath) last night during a heated argument and it was a good thing I was there to keep him in check.

If you look up the word sociopath on the internet, it fits him to a T. Story goes that he left the family for a couple of years for another woman then came back after another few years broke and a drunk. He has flashed several maids in the area and almost raped one of their maids while successfully raping another.

The jerk only goes ballistic or puts up arguments when the mom is around (taga awat) but tends to hide out in his room when the mom is away. My friend is extremely hostile towards him and has never forgiven him.

Last night he was threatening to file an eviction notice and get a court order to ban my friend from their house, he also said that he would get the barangay or the police to throw my friend out.

Does he have a case? Will he succeed with his intents? From what I know, the mom would also have to consent this since the house is conjugal property, right?

This guy is scum and a parasite. He makes life difficult in the household for everyone.

While my friend plans to eventually move out anyways, she won't be able to do it until about 2012 when she can finally get to buy her own place.

What do you guys think? I'm worried for my friend in the event that the next time this jerk goes ballistic and I'm not there to stare him down.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    lakas naman ng loob niya na siya pa magpaevict
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Get her outta there, rapist pala e.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    i think kung ako yung friend mo aalis na lang ako kasi mahirap na eh hindi mo masabi kung anong pwedeng gawing nung kanyang father pwede naman cguro muna sya mag rent pansamantala baka kasi bigla na lang magwala yan at kung anong gawin mahirap na buhay na ang pinag uusapan dyan

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    edi sampahan ninyo din siya ng kaso.

1. abandonment
    2. adultery
    3. public scandal
    4. attempted rape
    5. rape

regardless kung palayasin ang friend mo hinde, dapat pinakulong na yan noon pa for rape and attempted rape.

Quote Originally Posted by HardCharger View Post
    Hi All!

Just wanted to get your opinion on something.

A friend of mine was almost attacked by her father (the sociopath) last night during a heated argument and it was a good thing I was there to keep him in check.

If you look up the word sociopath on the internet, it fits him to a T. Story goes that he left the family for a couple of years for another woman then came back after another few years broke and a drunk. He has flashed several maids in the area and almost raped one of their maids while successfully raping another.

The jerk only goes ballistic or puts up arguments when the mom is around (taga awat) but tends to hide out in his room when the mom is away. My friend is extremely hostile towards him and has never forgiven him.

Last night he was threatening to file an eviction notice and get a court order to ban my friend from their house, he also said that he would get the barangay or the police to throw my friend out.

Does he have a case? Will he succeed with his intents? From what I know, the mom would also have to consent this since the house is conjugal property, right?

This guy is scum and a parasite. He makes life difficult in the household for everyone.

While my friend plans to eventually move out anyways, she won't be able to do it until about 2012 when she can finally get to buy her own place.

What do you guys think? I'm worried for my friend in the event that the next time this jerk goes ballistic and I'm not there to stare him down.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Get her outta there, rapist pala e.

and how come he's still scott free? no charges filed against the maniac?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    and how come he's still scott free? no charges filed against the maniac?
    +1 ... if this is a known fact, why is he still out and not in jail ??

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    onga e, siguro si mommy di matiis

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Dapat napakalaboso na iyan...

Isuplong na iyan....

11.4K:eathis:

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010

Anong grounds?

+1 ... if this is a known fact, why is he still out and not in jail ??
    Mahirap din naman siguro ipakulong ang kamag anak.

Ang pinaka practical na lang siguro na gawin ay lumayo yung kaibigan mo para sa kanyang peace of mind. As long as alam nya na safe ang mommy nya don.

robot.sonic

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Living with a sociopath