New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Panong papayat e puro junk kinakain

You don't find Jessy Mendiola good looking??? Or is she salamat doc also? I only found out about her because people in social media are commenting na she has nothing in between her ears daw.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    She's pretty. Saw her in person twice. My point is she wouldn't be in showbiz if she wasn't. But her lack of talent is appalling. I remember she tried to host UAAP cheer dance once with Boom Gonzales. It was terrible. Hats off to poor Boom. That was a painful exercise in patience and good manners.

By "di makalusot" I meant they can't have their own show because of the lack of talent. I've noticed that with some beautiful people, they think being like that is enough. And they end up not knowing how to do anything well.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    She's pretty. Saw her in person twice. My point is she wouldn't be in showbiz if she wasn't. But her lack of talent is appalling. I remember she tried to host UAAP cheer dance once with Boom Gonzales. It was terrible. Hats off to poor Boom. That was a painful exercise in patience and good manners.

By "di makalusot" I meant they can't have their own show because of the lack of talent. I've noticed that with some beautiful people, they think being like that is enough. And they end up not knowing how to do anything well.
    Oh I though you meant mga nakalusot sa showbiz na hindi maganda :P I think majority of artistas now don't have talent (unlike in the 70s or 80s when most actors and actresses also knew how to sing/dance on top of acting)

3. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Cath di ba eto yung officemate mo na you feel ***ually harassed kasi hawak ng hawak sayo?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    To be brutally frank, yes, life is easier for beautiful people. Then again, if you will do nothing but sit around and mope, blame everybody else for your misfortunes, guess what, wala ring mangyayari.

On the other hand, baka naman gini-guilt trip ka niyan para mamanipulate kayo...kesyo kayong mga magaganda, di pumapansin sa pangit; kayong mga mayayaman, wala kayong pakialam sa mahihirap, kayong mga driver mayayabang, walang pakialam sa tumatawid; kayong taga Maynila, walang pakialam sa maga promdi....and on and on and on

Honestly, give me a f_cking break. If your friend wants to be a little b_tch about it, then leave him be. We gots problems of our own. He is just messing with your head.
    Last edited by badkuk; June 2nd, 2017 at 07:27 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by remzam View Post
    Cath di ba eto yung officemate mo na you feel ***ually harassed kasi hawak ng hawak sayo?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
    Kanina lang pinisil na naman ako Nakaka awa kasi nung nagsabi siya ng sentiments niya. My friends and I talk about him all the time because of his defective personality

Kakausapin na siya officially ng friend ko na manager niya to stop complimenting and touching me. Di kasi makuha sa isang salita.
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    To be brutally frank, yes, life is easier for beautiful people. Then again, if you will do nothing but sit around and mope, blame everybody else for your misfortunes, guess what, wala ring mangyayari.

On the other hand, baka naman gini-guilt trip ka niyan para mamanipulate kayo...kesyo kayong mga magaganda, di pumapansin sa pangit; kayong mga mayayaman, wala kayong pakialam sa mahihirap, kayong mga driver mayayabang, walang pakialam sa tumatawid; kayong taga Maynila, walang pakialam sa maga promdi....and on and on and on

Honestly, give me a f_cking break. If your friend want to be a little b_tch about it, then leave him be. He is messing with your head.
    Last week pala ng max's eat all you can siya. Yung friend ko worried kasi ang dami nakain saka ang bilis. Sabi ng friend ko sulit na yan 5 chicken at baka ma hospital siya sa dami ng kinain. So he stopped naman. Sabi niya if my friend did not tell him to stop 8 daw kakainin niya

Naaawa nga ko kaya mabait ako sa kanya. I'm not kidding when I say that nobody in the office likes him. That's why I got curious and tried to find out for myself. I guess it makes me feel a little better when am nice to him since usual feedback sakin since I joined the company e snob/suplada daw ako. In truth, resting bitch face lang ako na tahimik.

Last edited by _Cathy_; June 2nd, 2017 at 07:46 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    So true... for female...

My daugther were given several big business oppurtunities.. and was always given a better chance against male counterparts....

Just recently, closed a 10Mw Power Supply Agreement... she's in her early 20's... pensionado na... When it comes to Generator Business... this is the big leagues...

Pero it should be a combination of Beauty, Brains and a great product and or services...
    Last edited by glenn manikis; June 2nd, 2017 at 09:11 PM.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    arnold wasnt good looking...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    arnold wasnt good looking...
    He wouldn't be an a list actor if he wasn't.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    ah-nuld is good-looking.
    he wouldn't have won all those beautiful muscles contests, if he wasn't good-lookin'.

i read many years ago, a mr olympia judge interview. "aside from the obvious musculature, we also look at the face, THE HAIR (or lack thereof), the teeth, the height, the symmetry... physical deformities..".. one would think they were judging horses and not humans...
    this was many years ago, when bald was in, but only if one was named yul.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    ah-nuld is good-looking.
    he wouldn't have won all those beautiful muscles contests, if he wasn't good-lookin'.

i read many years ago, a mr olympia judge interview. "aside from the obvious musculature, we also look at the face, THE HAIR (or lack thereof), the teeth, the height, the symmetry... physical deformities..".. one would think they were judging horses and not humans...
    this was many years ago, when bald was in, but only if one was named yul.
    I'm fascinated with the golden ratio (which is all about symmetry) I asked my dentist if he can fix my teeth according to the golden ratio, akala ata nababaliw ako

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Is Life Harder for Physically Unattractive People?