New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oh, and dont rush the act. Chicks love it slow.

Originally posted by gretzy
    my ex-bf taught me everything about kissing, i was 18 then, n i didnt know anything about it.
    More DETAIL!!!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by pajerokid
    Oh, and dont rush the act. Chicks love it slow.
    so true...

Originally posted by pajerokid
    More DETAIL!!!!
    oo nga naman ate gretz!

3. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    hahahah di ako kiss n tell noh! :D

neway, our first real kiss was inside his car parked outside my dorm, binigla ako.

honestly i dont like too much tongue, feeling ko, nagmomouthwash ako pag ganun.hehehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by gretzy
    hahahah di ako kiss n tell noh! :D

neway, our first real kiss was inside his car parked outside my dorm, binigla ako.

honestly i dont like too much tongue, feeling ko, nagmomouthwash ako pag ganun.hehehe
    at least di mo na kelangan mag mouthwash when you go back to your dorm
    Signature

5. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    hehehe use the lips na lang, n i want it slow, enjoying the moment

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    there was this other girl who I courted but decided to to break-off because of another girl. I took her out to a dinner and then to a subdivision park to break it the news to her... after telling her about what i decided, she was devastated and just sat for an hour. After that, she walked up to me and we started to kiss passionately and to make out right there in the park! Her hands were going all over me and my hands were doing the same too! After that night... I never saw or heard from her again.

7. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    she just wanted u 2 know wat u willl be missing!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    :inlove: i guess the best tip would be to be SENSITIVE towards the other person...FEEL the kiss and everthing will work out fine...and don't drool!

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Cguraduhin din na malinis at walang amoy ang bibig b4 kissing. Lalo na kapag galing sa dinner or something.

Dapat magbaon ng breath freshner or toothbrush...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    i'm a girl, the best talaga ang good kisser...if guapo nga ang guy pero sloppy kisser naman, er...adios!
    yes, i can attest that girls like it slow...siempre...iba kasi eh...panget yung masyadong eager...it spoils the moment and kills the intensity...
    what's french kissing without the tongue? sarap nga eh...lalo na if magaling nga...if a guy is good with his tongue, then you're a lucky girl!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Kissing Tips