New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I used to date this girl, first time we kissed I reached under her shirt and reached under her bra :D I was expecting a slap, but it was well received

Ed

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    eduardo: buti hindi ka slap...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sharap ng wet kisser........

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i like to squeeze the butt of the girl while kissing, especially if its very soft. :D

5. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    my ex-bf taught me everything about kissing, i was 18 then, n i didnt know anything about it.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Eduardo
    I used to date this girl, first time we kissed I reached under her shirt and reached under her bra :D I was expecting a slap, but it was well received

Ed
    i guess you are one of those good kisser. welcome to the club bro!

good kisser can actually make girls forget everything that she can allow the guy to lead everthing to 'home run' specially when the girl is at her 'peak' mood (ovulation period). this is not to make yabang, just want to share my experience (having kissed a lot of high school girls' since 1st yr high school). sabi nga nung isa kung gf nun...kiss palang daw ulam na :D..... nagwa-water-water na daw sya sa kiss ko palang.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by explorer
    i guess you are one of those good kisser. welcome to the club bro!

good kisser can actually make girls forget everything that she can allow the guy to lead everthing to 'home run' specially when the girl is at her 'peak' mood (ovulation period). this is not to make yabang, just want to share my experience (having kissed a lot of high school girls' since 1st yr high school). sabi nga nung isa kung gf nun...kiss palang daw ulam na :D..... nagwa-water-water na daw sya sa kiss ko palang.
    pwede humingi ng tips on hoew to be a good kisser ehehe:confused: :D

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Eduardo

Ed

Hindi kaya pareho tayo nang naka-date. Pero palagay ko nauna ako.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by M54 Powered
    10) introducing the tongue is like boiling a live frog...turn up the heat too suddenly and the frog will jump out of the pot and run away :D
    hay... well said!

10. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Basta ako i kiss from the heart..... feel it and everything follows.....

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Kissing Tips