New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    Ok, for curiosity's sake....

If she wants to kill the little angel despite the fact that she knows that it is wrong then there is certainly very little you can do to stop it.

Therefore she has zero moral values, no fear of God and no conscience whatsoever.

Now is that the kind of woman you would like to live with?
    not me. glad i broke up with her.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by BackSpace View Post
    Simple answer buhayin ang bata..kung ex nya naka buntis buhayin pa rin walang kasalanan ang bata para sya patayin
    same here!!!

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by n2knee View Post
    ako, opinion ko lang. KATAWAN nya kaya sya ang magdedesisyon. kunwari, pa-abort nya pero ayaw ko, wala akong magagawa. pilitin mo man kung ayaw nya, wala ka rin magagawa. baka gumawa pa yung babae ng mas malalang solusyon para mawala yung "fetus", baka mas malaking problema pa.

i'm for "pro-choice".
    Nope, there's very little that money can't buy.

Kung anak ko yun, the girl will be made to understand that she would have a very profitable pregnancy.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by seonadancing View Post
    Kung akin yun bata bubuhayin ko. Kung sa ex nya, mag usap sila, labas na ako dyan. Break na.

same here. problema na nila yun!

but, kahit sino pa ama, she should never entertain the thought of abortion.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by XTO View Post
    She needs a thorough counseling not to do that. All of her close relatives and friends including the current bf should do their part. NO TO ABORTION
    Regardless of the dad, as long as she was in her right mind when she aborted, I'd think she was a super selfish bi*atch and dump her.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    thou shall not kill...

yung ang commandment...

buhayin ang bata. d nya alam ang pinaggagagawa nating mali kung sakaling ma-involve tayo sa ganito.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    What will you do if your longtime/new/whatever girlfriend got pregnant? What if she decides to have it aborted. What will you do? What will you think of her?
    what will I do if i get pregnant? What if my bf decided to have it aborted? What will I do? What will you think of him?

I just rephrased these questions for me to answer naman based on some girl's POV.

what will I do if i get pregnant? -i'll let the guy know that "hey you got me preganant".

What if my bf decided to have it aborted? What will I do?- I won't abort the kid. Marunong naman ako magwork. I know mahirap maging single parent, i'll choose that kesa naman sunugin kaluluwa ko sa impyerno.

What will you think of him? - duwag at bakla sya. kasi if he knows and enjoy doing it, he should have the balls to take the responsibilities and face the consequences of his actions. di naman siguro fair na dalawa sila nag enjoy and when it comes to situation like this iiwan na lang sa ere gf nila. but if he really dont want the kid, then so be it. Mag isa sya, pero I'll make sure he wont see the kid either.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Having a kid naman is not the end of the world.

Di naman na just cuz, a girl gets pregnant, the man has to marry her... unless pulis o militar tatay nya... hihihi...

Pwede naman child support without marraige and all the additional burdens that entails.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg View Post
    Having a kid naman is not the end of the world.

Di naman na just cuz, a girl gets pregnant, the man has to marry her... unless pulis o militar tatay nya... hihihi...

Pwede naman child support without marraige and all the additional burdens that entails.

True. but that is, if the guy has the ball to take the responsibilities. Usually, naman kasi if the guy can just get away with it, he would do that. Kaunti lang yata ang alam ko na lalaki na they would be man enough to take the responsibilities.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    here is Chris Rock's take on the issue of abortion...funny but wise. Remember guys, if you get a woman pregnant...you're only allowed to say two things!

*warning* lots of profanity*

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
If the girl got preggy...