New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    What will you do if your longtime/new/whatever girlfriend got pregnant? What if she decides to have it aborted. What will you do? What will you think of her?

Kung ako tatanongin, I want the kid. If she had it aborted, I'll shoot her in the head. Pero kung galing sa ex nya, well wala na magagawa. Past is past. I will just try to understand her situation if she has priorities. Won't judge her as she deserves a second chance just like everybody else.

Kayo? What's your take on this?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Simple answer buhayin ang bata..kung ex nya naka buntis buhayin pa rin walang kasalanan ang bata para sya patayin

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Say pina-abort ng girl. It was her decision? Ano magiging reaction mo? Would you still accept her?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    1. GF got pregnant. Ang tanong, sino ang ama?

2. I am pro-life so I'd persuade her not to go for an abortion. Puwede namang adoption.

3. Kung tapos na, napa-abort na niya, wala na akong magagawa. I am not God. That's between them. Will I accept her? Yes.
    Last edited by the_wildthing; October 24th, 2007 at 04:28 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    its a big NO pag nalaman ko pina abort nya. kung nagawa nya yon once pwede nya gawin ulit

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    What if she tells you that she's ready for what God will do to her in the future, that she already asked God for forgiveness? Will this confuse you, or will you accept her for what she is now and not for what she was before and the things that she did?

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Say pina-abort ng girl. It was her decision? Ano magiging reaction mo? Would you still accept her?
    it is her body, it is her decision...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    What if she tells you that she's ready for what God will do to her in the future, that she already asked God for forgiveness? Will this confuse you, or will you accept her for what she is now and not for what she was before and the things that she did?
    God will not do anything to her in the future because she has been forgiven, if in fact she did ask for forgiveness. (I'm assuming she's Catholic and went to confession.) It will not confuse me. Yes, I will accept her for what she is now. Past is past. We are all human. And everybody makes mistakes.

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Its better to keep the child alive rather than have it aborted. Walang kasalanan yung bata so why let the baby suffer. The fact that she got pregnant only shows that she was aware of the consequence of her actions/activities. If your GF isn't matured enough to understand that then there's something wrong with the way she thinks. Try to reason out with her and pray that she understands...If not then it wouldnt stop her from having that procedure over and over again....

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Kung akin yun bata bubuhayin ko. Kung sa ex nya, mag usap sila, labas na ako dyan. Break na.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
If the girl got preggy...