New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ok, for curiosity's sake....

If she wants to kill the little angel despite the fact that she knows that it is wrong then there is certainly very little you can do to stop it.

Therefore she has zero moral values, no fear of God and no conscience whatsoever.

Now is that the kind of woman you would like to live with?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Pero what if, what if, your current gf/wife had her ex bf's seed aborted? Yun yun, hindi dahil sa ex bf nya. I mean, it's already been done. Wala ka na magawa. And besides, di mo pa sya kilala dati.
    eh ayan na lahat ng sagot mo eh...ano pang magagawa mo? tapos na...don;t waste your time worrying things happened in the past....
    Last edited by shadow; October 24th, 2007 at 02:11 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007

Pero what if, what if, your current gf/wife had her ex bf's seed aborted? Yun yun, hindi dahil sa ex bf nya. I mean, it's already been done. Wala ka na magawa. And besides, di mo pa sya kilala dati.
    its been a long time already, sabi nga what's done is done, you have nothing to do then...

I think naman, the girl was very upset when she done it, and its giving her so much pain until the last breath in her life, why, simple lang, di mo pwedeng kalimutang pinatay mo ang sarili mong anak

If you can accept her despite her past, then love her as you love yourself, pero kung lagi mo na lang inaalala yung ginawa nya, kahit alm mong nagsisisi sya, eh layuan mo na lang sya, you will make both of your life miserable..

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    case to case basis for me........

if carrying the baby would endanger the mother's life then so be it....

if it is not my kid then she should talk to her ex bf and let them decide themselves but i am out of her life definitely......

if the kid was the result of rape or gang-rape, i would let the girl decide......

if it is pregnancy out of wedlock, definitely you should keep the baby

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post

If she wants to kill the little angel despite the fact that she knows that it is wrong then there is certainly very little you can do to stop it.

Therefore she has zero moral values, no fear of God and no conscience whatsoever.

actually, sometimes they are just confused, scared, and so vulnerable to suggestions and advice. its not that they have no fear of God. sometimes, they just do not know who to listen to.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006

You got me thinking sir. No, I cannot live with that.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007

I totally agree. Some, over time, even become callous about it. I know of someone who did it more than 3 times already. I stopped being friends with her because ultimately it's the person's values that comes into question.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Say pina-abort ng girl. It was her decision? Ano magiging reaction mo? Would you still accept her?
    depends kung gaano ko siya kamahal. pero i would definitely not shoot her in the head..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmmmmm....this looks familiar.herherher

anyway. Tama sila borther. It's the woman's body and it will always be her final decision.

all that you can do is support her in any way. kung gusto niya ituloy, support her with everything she needs. kung gusto niya ipalaglag kahit na ayaw mo talaga, drive her to the clinic and be there to support her.

wala tayong say jan.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    ako, opinion ko lang. KATAWAN nya kaya sya ang magdedesisyon. kunwari, pa-abort nya pero ayaw ko, wala akong magagawa. pilitin mo man kung ayaw nya, wala ka rin magagawa. baka gumawa pa yung babae ng mas malalang solusyon para mawala yung "fetus", baka mas malaking problema pa.

i'm for "pro-choice".

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
If the girl got preggy...