This has been bothering me for several months already. I have a colleague who makes me feel very uncomfortable at times. I'm not sure if he is making chancing or he simply has no concept of personal space. I don't want to assume the worst in people but my close guy friend already told me "mag ingat" and my BFF is even pissed at me because I continue to hang out with this guy. He is 10 years younger than I am, so if I were a guy I would rather manyak someone my age or younger, diba? Here are the times I would feel uncomfortable

1. Whenever we are walking his arms would brush against my arms multiple times! ALL my friends in the office are guys (except for one) and that rarely happens to us in the 5 years that we've been friends. I've known him several months and this happens all the time

2. He would sit too close to me that his legs would brush against my legs

3. He would pindot my arms (I have a friend who does this to me a lot but I never felt uncomfortable)

4. There was one time when his arm brushed against my butt

5. I would catch him staring at me. And he stares a lot when we talk

6. Green jokes such as telling me he is innocent and I should teach him (wtf)

I want to think that he just lacks the social skills around women since he is a virgin and NONE of these instances were done on purpose but my friends are telling me otherwise. I also found out that he is making another girl in the office uncomfortable and we have a similar body type.

I have to make a decision because my office BFF wants me to stop hanging out with him BUT I want to give this guy the benefit of the doubt. Besides he does things for me like bring me food when there is an office party, carry my stuff, accompany me to the store etc. My friends are tired of him though because of his personality (annoying). We are also thinking that he could be a manyak because he has no release. Sadly this guy has all the physical qualities and personality women usually hate in a guy (short, bald, dark, fat, hairy and kuripot). If I kick him out of group he willl have no friends because the rest of the department hates him so I have to be sure that I make the right decision.