Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^is that the guy who ate human brains?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Parricide

12K:boom:
    Last edited by CVT; January 24th, 2011 at 01:35 PM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    samahan mo pinsan mo on one of their fellowship or bible study, they call this cell group.

i am catholic and i respect born again christian, for me it is just the same, it is like you are all inside a house, you both open a window for sunshine to come in, the only difference is they open theirs at the bedroom, yours at the living room...

though catholic, i sometime join bible study, i see nothing wrong in it but i was taken aback by what the pastor had mentioned, those who dont believe in Jesus Christ, those who doesnt embrace Him, will burn in hell, i asked how about the muslim, the buddist they believe on a different savior, he said they will burn in hell, how about the good man, the ancient people who worship the sun and the stone, they dont have knowledge of God yet, burn in hell... sa loob loob ko party sa hell!*#$%%

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    He's your cousin who is almost an adult or is already an adult (ilang taon ba ang mga sophomores 17? 18?) and already knows what's right or wrong for him.

As long as he's not joining something like a "Branch Davidian" (remember Waco, Texas?) then I suggest let him be and learn his lesson.

Just tell him straight-up not to preach on you.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    move him. relocate him sa medyo malayo

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Honorable Congressman Ecleo

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Honorable Congressman Ecleo
    good example

yan ang cult leader

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If they don't do exorcisms and talk in tongues, it's relatively safe.

I know some fellowships that are charismatic but beneficial as support groups for people who have the "need", but there are also some that are dangerously unstable.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    is it a cult where the leader has *** with all the young female members?
    anong pangalan ng CULT nato? hehehe intresado ako

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Maybe the cousin is attracted to a more joyful type of worship - Hillsong's "Hear Our Praises":

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pxo4cYdihhg"]YouTube - Hillsong - Hear our praises[/ame]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
How to "deprogram" my cousin