New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    mga basketball fanatics. We are about to join a league and I'm pretty scared with one of our opponents he's 6'6" and a body like ali peek's basta huge sya as in huge. This is the first Time I'm going to have a battle (in basketball) w/ a stronger guy and masama pa dun mas malaki sya skin. My point is how do I defend this guy??? Trash talk baka magalit lng??? ksi ako dati trast talk sila skin lalo lng ako nagagalit kaya mas malakas ako maglaro. Don't think that I'm scared of him It's actually a pretty nice challenge takot lng ako mamura ng coach..Oh and one more thing he's a former San sebastian player which means he can play some ball he's not just big and strong. Please give me some tips ong how to BOMBARD this guy on the court. THNXXXX

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jasprit View Post
    mga basketball fanatics. We are about to join a league and I'm pretty scared with one of our opponents he's 6'6" and a body like ali peek's basta huge sya as in huge. This is the first Time I'm going to have a battle (in basketball) w/ a stronger guy and masama pa dun mas malaki sya skin. My point is how do I defend this guy??? Trash talk baka magalit lng??? ksi ako dati trast talk sila skin lalo lng ako nagagalit kaya mas malakas ako maglaro. Don't think that I'm scared of him It's actually a pretty nice challenge takot lng ako mamura ng coach..Oh and one more thing he's a former San sebastian player which means he can play some ball he's not just big and strong. Please give me some tips ong how to BOMBARD this guy on the court. THNXXXX

imho. play clean. i think he will too.
    psychological lang yang fear mo bro.

on the technical side of defense, just deny him the ball. use speed. once he gets the ball low, wala na yan...good as cash na yan.
    Last edited by 1D4LV; October 20th, 2006 at 10:43 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kurutin mo sa singit

jasprit, what is your height and weight, and what position do you play?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    6'4" 186lbs (used to be 220lbs) I play center no choice ksi pero mas gusto PF or SF. WAg baka mangitim yng singit nya at mag post sya d2 :D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jasprit View Post
    6'4" 186lbs (used to be 220lbs) I play center no choice ksi pero mas gusto PF or SF. WAg baka mangitim yng singit nya at mag post sya d2 :D
    onti na lang pala difference eh. kaya na yun pre. kala ko mga 5'9" ka lang. bwehehehehe.

pero expect a physical game.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    sana nga kayanin wala pa ksi akong nakakalaban na ganun ang katawan sa laki wala akong takot. OK lng yun I'm used to playing physical touching each others balls hahahaha

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hipuan mo! touch his arse, tapos sabihan mo "akin ka mamya ha!" nyahahahaha! lalabas ang feminine side nya tapos ma-inlove sya sa iyo kusa na nya ibibigay ang bola ehehehehe!

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Bro walang tatalo sa malinis na laro. Malay mo maging bestfriend mo pa yan pag lagi mong binibigay bola sa kanya har har har.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    hehehe ang kukulit nyo. :D

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ah ok....medyo light ka for 6'4" so i am thinking that you can out-quick him. if you are a good midrange shooter, draw him outside. he'll have a tougher time guarding you and he'll be out of position to grab defensive rebounds.

of course, that will probably piss him off and he'll try to take you down to the block at every possession :evillaugh hindi mo naman siya i-outmuscle so you'll have to outwit him. if he leans on you, suddenly back away and "pull the chair" para tumba siya....travel na pahiya pa siya :bwahaha: also try to poke the ball away before he gets it above his head.

for some idea of what i'm talking about watch how guys like Rasheed Wallace and Brad Miller defend Shaq.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
how to deal with a bigger & stronger guy!!