New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Oh no!!! Double-post again!!!

6505:Bath:
    Last edited by CVT; July 31st, 2008 at 01:17 PM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    okay talaga avatar ni bougartt. nice! papasok ka na sa tahimik ha?

You may bring her to where you had your first date or the very place she said “YES”. the most excellent witness indeed.
    Last edited by XTO; July 31st, 2008 at 02:43 PM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pahabol. Top of the Citi by Le Souffle sa top floor ng Citibank Tower. Order for the prawns.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ride the cable car at Tagaytay Highlands on August 8th ...then just do it.
    The long ride home is surefire romantic too

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Pwede bang mag-suggest outside of Manila?

Caleruega Church in Tagaytay. Yayain mo sya one weekend sa Tagaytay, sabihin mo gusto mo lang mamasyal. Mahaba-habang biyahe yun, so take the opportunity to set the mood: along the way it's important na makapagkwentuhan kayo ng malalim-- remind her of the first time you met her, yung mga firsts ninyo, memorable experiences & places, tell her the things you love about her-- things like that. Tapos pagdating nyo dun sa Tagaytay, dumeretso na kayo dun sa simbahan, sabihin mo gusto mo lang dumaan sandali. Pagdating nyo dun, ikutin nyo yung lugar. Let her see and appreciate the beauty of the place. Pagkatapos nyo ikutin yung labas, ikutin nyo naman sandali yung loob ng simbahan. Tapos saka mo hiritan: "This is really a very beautiful & special place and I hope to marry the girl of my dreams here someday." --pause, tapos hold her hands, look her straight in the eye, then with all sincerity tell her-- "So today, with the Lord as my witness, I would like to ask the girl of my dreams, the one who holds my heart, this question-- will you marry me?"

Good luck to you bro and hopefully you'll get a

BTW, if you're going there on August 8, I suggest you call the church administration first and ask them the wedding/baptism schedules for that day (check the web for the contact no). Syempre dapat timing mo pag mas konti yung tao, dun kayo pumunta.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Tsikoteers. . . .

I want to thank you ALL for all your suggestions!! Im so grateful to you guys!!

Well just keep em' coming!! I'm writting all of this down and hopefully by next week i've made up my mind on what i'll be doing.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Sir, iba ata usually nangyayari sa hitting the emergency button. heehee.
    Yeah, you'll get a sudden jolt :D

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bougartt View Post
    Good Day Tsikoteers!

I'm ready to pop the big question to my girlfriend..

I read the engagement ring thread and got my self a good enough ring in "OCAMPO's in Glorietta 4"

Now my problem is, i really suck at planing things like this.. I want to propose to my girlfriend in a really great place here in Manila.
    I envy you. Me? I proposed to my wife in a letter written in the likes of, "I need a wife. Will you marry me?" That was it. Actually, I also sent a lot of *ahem* photos of myself.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; August 3rd, 2008 at 05:34 AM.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by FullThrottle View Post
    Pwede bang mag-suggest outside of Manila?

Caleruega Church in Tagaytay. Yayain mo sya one weekend sa Tagaytay, sabihin mo gusto mo lang mamasyal. Mahaba-habang biyahe yun, so take the opportunity to set the mood: along the way it's important na makapagkwentuhan kayo ng malalim-- remind her of the first time you met her, yung mga firsts ninyo, memorable experiences & places, tell her the things you love about her-- things like that. Tapos pagdating nyo dun sa Tagaytay, dumeretso na kayo dun sa simbahan, sabihin mo gusto mo lang dumaan sandali. Pagdating nyo dun, ikutin nyo yung lugar. Let her see and appreciate the beauty of the place. Pagkatapos nyo ikutin yung labas, ikutin nyo naman sandali yung loob ng simbahan. Tapos saka mo hiritan: "This is really a very beautiful & special place and I hope to marry the girl of my dreams here someday." --pause, tapos hold her hands, look her straight in the eye, then with all sincerity tell her-- "So today, with the Lord as my witness, I would like to ask the girl of my dreams, the one who holds my heart, this question-- will you marry me?"

Good luck to you bro and hopefully you'll get a

BTW, if you're going there on August 8, I suggest you call the church administration first and ask them the wedding/baptism schedules for that day (check the web for the contact no). Syempre dapat timing mo pag mas konti yung tao, dun kayo pumunta.
    Seems like you've done this before. But like Jun I never got to do the whole romantic bit. We were talking on the phone and I asked her what she would say if I asked her to marry me and she said yes. So I said how about in December we get married, that's after being my girlfriend for all of 3 days.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by FullThrottle View Post
    "So today, with the Lord as my witness, I would like to ask the girl of my dreams, the one who holds my heart, this question-- will you marry me?"

so sweet

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
HELP: I'm ready to ask my gf to marry me BUT..