New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Marriage counselling. The people at CEFAM (based in Ateneo) are a big help in something like this.

It'll all depend on your parents, though. Like GH says, there's no point in trying to save the marriage if one partner does not feel like participating, anymore.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    is there any evidence that something is cooking or it's all suspicion? did ur dad explain the 4 rating and from there you can start to work on with your mom for improvements.

as a parting shot to ur dad, tell him ok lang sayo for him na take a sideline but never to keep a relationship let's face it, men are men and somewhere down the road, it's gonna hit. you have to understand that there are need's that arise as you age(if you know what i mean). .

i'd take ur dad's appeal to girls as a compliment at his age. being admired is totally different from having a relationship.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    So far you've posted your mother's side of the story but haven't mentioned your father's side of the story. If your mom keeps nagging him and accusing him of something she may just push him farther away or to actually have an affair if he isn't having one. As others said marriage counseling is the best thing for both to take at the moment.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    lahat ng advice nila at kami, bali wala kasi kung ang both parties hindi makikinig. unang una mong gawin you pray to the Holy Spirit, hingin ang healing ng bawat isa. Ipag pray mo ang buong pamilya mo.

- Then let the Holy Spirit move in your life tapos, lahat mangyayari according to God's will. Maaayos ang lahat kasi ang Kasama mo ang DIyos.
    Malilinawan ang mga magulang mo na masarap palang mabuhay kasi yung peace madarama dahil tinulungan kayo ng banal na Espiritu.

After that you talk to them yun na holy spirit na ang mag mo-move sa iyo sa lahat ng sasabihin mo walang masasaktan walang hiwalay. manalig ka.

Masasagip ang marriage nila. Basta lagi kayong sama sama para walang makaramdam ng pag iisa or insecurity.

Walang katapusang pagdarasal, ang gagawin mo, ikaw ang mag sa sacrifice para sa kanila.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by DBanker View Post
    lahat ng advice nila at kami, bali wala kasi kung ang both parties hindi makikinig. unang una mong gawin you pray to the Holy Spirit, hingin ang healing ng bawat isa. Ipag pray mo ang buong pamilya mo.

- Then let the Holy Spirit move in your life tapos, lahat mangyayari according to God's will. Maaayos ang lahat kasi ang Kasama mo ang DIyos.
    Malilinawan ang mga magulang mo na masarap palang mabuhay kasi yung peace madarama dahil tinulungan kayo ng banal na Espiritu.

After that you talk to them yun na holy spirit na ang mag mo-move sa iyo sa lahat ng sasabihin mo walang masasaktan walang hiwalay. manalig ka.

Masasagip ang marriage nila. Basta lagi kayong sama sama para walang makaramdam ng pag iisa or insecurity.

Walang katapusang pagdarasal, ang gagawin mo, ikaw ang mag sa sacrifice para sa kanila.
    +1.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Miting View Post

pero here's one thing, if you can do something about it. do it without your parents knowledge. their relationship is in your hands.

if there is a person ought to destroy your family, wag ka muna magalit sa kapamilya mo. engage the 3rd party first.
    +1.

kaya mo yan, pare!

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    use this old adage... if there's a will, there's a way.
    get their sides by talking to them honestly and start from there.
    that's why bridges are made to remove any gap and you're that bridge! pray hard and good luck!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    im taking all your advices here
    anyway last Sunday , My sister invited me and my family and my Mom to her place for a lunch date, so my sister and I can talk to my mom regarding the problem.. my sister is very aggressive talking to the situation but my mom is avoiding it. and then my mom said i need to catch bus because im going to meet someone , I asked my mom who is this "someone" and got no response from her .. anyway

when she arrive to the province, to the surprise of my Mom.
    The girl is there having a good party with my dad and my other sister.
    and even my Dad get mad because he was surprised that my Mom is there.

Now, my other sister defend the girl she said that the girl is a very good friend no particular reason for Dad to get attract to that girl,and also my sister acted that she is the one who is asking for that girl to visit the place.
    because my sister (tomboy) eh kursunada ung babae and she even trying to dump her current girlfriend (labo noh)

my other sister is on the side of my Dad, because they are always together and saw what my Mom did (jealous thing type,on guard) to my dad.
    but the failure is my sister did not hear the side of my Mom. which I'm still trying up to now.

things like this as I can see.. my sister is somewhat used as a scapegoat and i tried to explain this to her but she refuse to listen and she stick to the word "friendship"

Hay saan ako lulugar ngayon parang nagkakaroon na ng kampihan

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ^^i'm just too astonished of your tibo sister's demeanor. i don't remember ever partying with my father, much less have drinking session with him. my father had his own set of friends and he didn't like seeing me drink and put that capri in between my lips. i remember asking my friends to dress appropriately when they're gonna pick me up...

di ko ma imagine, kaibigan ko suspected to be having an affair with my father.

sorry talaga pero di ko masakyan sis mo! kung kapatid ko yan, kinakalbo ko na! joke! hehehe...

pero talaga...she should have at least showed cohesion during this most dividing and trying times. kahit gaano pa ka unreasonable nanay mo, pamilya niya pa rin yan...kahit gusto niya ang girl na yan, she must have taken that supreme sacrifice. LET GO. or party somewhere else! ayoko lang na mag suspetsa na binababoy yung bahay ko.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by DBanker View Post

brother mike , ikaw ba yan? amen brother....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
help.. dad and mom going to separate