New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by isa1023 View Post
    Just late last year, there was this girl I met among a circle of friends with common interest (cars).

So we became friends, and started dating this January.

She said I was the only one she's looking forward to see everytime the group meets up.

On the car during our dates, we were holding hands, hugging, light kissing (hindi sa cheeks) and together on weekend nights, sometimes til the wee hours of morning.

Even doing PDA (without the kissing) on public commute.

Kolehiyala siya (not to mention the school) and we have some differences (ie religion, parent don't seem to like me coz of that ...)

Until last Tuesday, she said "stop na natin to" and just be back to being friends.

Biglaan eh.

Now what sucks is the fact that without even me asking, she said that those sweet moments that happened between us is just nothing ... like no deal.

At napilitan lang siya magustuhan ako.

Masyado daw ako mabilis. Nabigla lang din siya.

Ibig sabihin kahit nung siya yung unang nagpapakita ng motive to do sweet actions eh napipilitan lang siya nun?

What's with the girl?

you may not like me for telling this but blessing yan bro sobra. good riddance

in fact, just add it to your escapades kasi kahit papano naka-iscore ka naman.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Hahaha! Iyan ang gusto ko kay bro. Hondaboot....

Always looking at the bright side....

12.1K:drunk:

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by hondaboot View Post
    you may not like me for telling this but blessing yan bro sobra. good riddance

in fact, just add it to your escapades kasi kahit papano naka-iscore ka naman.
    I don't get the "blessing" part dude ...

Sorry slow hehe ...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Nagbalik loob na kasi si OB.

Magpapaka-bait na daw siya.

Malay natin bukas pastor na yan.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Lugi ako jan tsong, laging sa akin ang gastos eh ... although sometimes naglalabas din siya:naughty2:
    Naku mukhang yan ata ang dahilan kaya she's spending time with you.

isa1023 mag gym ka rin para maging fit ka like OB. Ikaw na ngayon hahabulin ng mga babae

6. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    so many fish in the sea, panapanahon lang yan, your luck will change

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    *ts, makinig ka sa payo nila, she ain't worth your time and money. . .maraming iba na matino dyan

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ah well, such is life.

the funny thing i find though about stuff like these is how some people would still want to be your friend after they wrench your heart out

pero hindi pa naman ata napunta sa "deeper level of emotion" ang ts kaya tabla tabla lang

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Give her a dose of her own medicine - ignore her!

While she's still there around you, most likely naka focus ka pa rin sa kanya and she'll continue to break your heart into pieces.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Just late last year, there was this girl I met among a circle of friends with common interest (cars).

So we became friends, and started dating this January.

She said I was the only one she's looking forward to see everytime the group meets up.

On the car during our dates, we were holding hands, hugging, light kissing (hindi sa cheeks) and together on weekend nights, sometimes til the wee hours of morning.

Even doing PDA (without the kissing) on public commute.

Kolehiyala siya (not to mention the school) and we have some differences (ie religion, parent don't seem to like me coz of that ...)

Until last Tuesday, she said "stop na natin to" and just be back to being friends.

Biglaan eh.

Now what sucks is the fact that without even me asking, she said that those sweet moments that happened between us is just nothing ... like no deal.

At napilitan lang siya magustuhan ako.

Masyado daw ako mabilis. Nabigla lang din siya.

Ibig sabihin kahit nung siya yung unang nagpapakita ng motive to do sweet actions eh napipilitan lang siya nun?

What's with the girl?

siguro nga takot sa commitment yung babae. na feel nya baka dun yung route nyo. gusto nya lang siguro ng companion or something[NSA?] kaya nya nasabi mabilis ka. January lang kayo nag start ng date diba? ilang days or weeks palang so i guess madali lang mag let go or move on. di ka naman ata naging masyadong emotional dun? be thankful na din kase di nya pinatagal... siguro pag mas matagal eh mas lalo kang ma attach dun sa babae...

move on... for sure makahanap ka ng iba...

this happens to a lot of people. honestly nangyari na din ganito saken - ako yung natakot or "nawala". kakatakot kase - a week pa lang eh nag "i love you" na ayun natakot ako kaya bye bye na...

guilty ako sa "friends na lang - same treatment"

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Girl suddenly changes mind, nang-iwan sa ere ...