New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    because everyone loves good packaging?
    Parang gift lang na you tear the wrapper because you are so excited to see what's inside. [emoji2956]

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Sino ba kasi kamukha? Hirap naman niyan kasi isipin kung papano ka-unattractively attractive.
    Yung friend ko nakakita. Even the haircut and thinness of the hair is the same. Body is the same except my friend has big boobs

Last edited by _Cathy_; October 18th, 2022 at 04:57 PM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    she looks ordinary

pag nakasalubong mo sa mall you definitely won't take a second look

lalo hindi mo susundan ng tingin

this ain't gonna happen:
    Last edited by uls; October 18th, 2022 at 04:48 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    She's really not the type to get a second look. I just assumed kasi na sa pinoy kapag maputi, maliit at big boobs automatic attractive hehe. Attractive meaning hindi pangit.

Sent from my SM-M127F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    so I asked these new guys I met online if they think it's a red flag that I am jobless and they said NO. Paulinian friend's theory kasi is that Filipinos prefer career women. But then these new guys said it does not matter much for them, it's not necessary for a woman to be earning naman. Phew. I can now cross out jobless as a negative in my traits LOL

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Yung friend ko nakakita. Even the haircut and thinness of the hair is the same. Body is the same except my friend has big boobs

Quite ordinary nga. Kung kalog siya gaya ng sabi mo, definitely hindi sa top school male crowd siya papatok. Sa mga engineering students at criminology students pwede pa hehehe

But personality will definitely help her but she needs to initiate things kasi dun kelangan ng work eh, sa part na maging attractive siya but in a deeper level.

Hindi gaya ng traditional na maganda na sa umpisa pa lang mataas na interest and plus na lang yung personality and career. Men are men, physical looks matters first and foremost.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Quite ordinary nga. Kung kalog siya gaya ng sabi mo, definitely hindi sa top school male crowd siya papatok. Sa mga engineering students at criminology students pwede pa hehehe
    haha

But personality will definitely help her but she needs to initiate things kasi dun kelangan ng work eh, sa part na maging attractive siya but in a deeper level.

Hindi gaya ng traditional na maganda na sa umpisa pa lang mataas na interest and plus na lang yung personality and career. Men are men, physical looks matters first and foremost.
    she has a good heart daw (page 11)

sabi ko:

Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    character is 3 layers deep

men gotta get attracted first

then get past the bakla-speak to discover the character and "good heart"

good luck

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    so I asked these new guys I met online if they think it's a red flag that I am jobless and they said NO. Paulinian friend's theory kasi is that Filipinos prefer career women. But then these new guys said it does not matter much for them, it's not necessary for a woman to be earning naman. Phew. I can now cross out jobless as a negative in my traits LOL
    you are not jobless!
    you are "in between careers."

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    you are not jobless!
    you are "in between careers."
    hehe politically and politely correct.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314