The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 84 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    maeefort pala ung pag maintain mo ng figure mo

ako wala diet diet wala gym gym
    Parang kelangan kasi katawan ko eh, hinahanap

Not the type yun basketball , biking, motocrossing at kung nau ano pa pinakakabalahan ng mga mag 40 to 40 something, i find it senseless maybe para looping lang paulit ulit

Sometimes, i think im a former reincarnated self dati ako swordsman or knight, kasi nun nasa asakusa ako , nawala daw ako ng 10 minutes, yun pala lumalakad lang sila naiwan , they went back and saw me staring at 2 japanese katanas na para bang hypnotized ako , imagine 10 minutes ako nakatayo, what were people thinking that Im like Keanu Reeves sa 47 ronin wannabee

Hinde , hinde ko din maalala, that was 10 minutes of my life I cant recall

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    you need to exercise all week to prepare your body for a saturday buffet?

wtf fake payat ka pala eh

high maintenance na payat

ako zero maintenance na payat i have to eat just to maintain weight otherwise bagsak agad timbang ko
    Last edited by uls; November 15th, 2019 at 06:24 PM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    eh kasi nga wala ka pa naman tumagal na partner sa buong buhay mo , o even a wife.

Babae ang nagpapataba sa lalake kasi mayat maya either nagluluto or may nginunguya yan mga yan. mahilig sa chips, dips , dairy drinks etc. etc.

naging ganyan ako one time, sa Thailand super payat ako ng umuwi after 3 months sa work, kasi ba naman tinapay saka di lata o kung ano lang rice meal ma-order sa labas

---

sa sabado kakain talaga ako noh! sagot ng company yun the alley by the vikings, tapos ang hilig ko pag samahin leche flan, halo halo, ice cream saka cream cakes sa isang plato, then gusto ko Sabay Sabay ibang meats

malay ko ba kung kelan ang picture taking, kung bago sana kumain mas okey kasi payat pa pisngi ko nun, pero pag after pa ng buffet pwede mag monay yun, hindi nga ako kakain buong araw ng saturday, maybe 2 slices of bread lang with cheese and black coffee no sugar and cream

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    check mo to uls, ang style ng vlogger na to pakainin celebrity sa interview

makikita mo takam na takam talaga muka ni Deadpool saka asawa ni Spice girl , pero syempre they have to maintain the fit aura pero gutom na gutom talaga sila
    dapat kasi Ganito lagi, kahit kumain you still look good on camera . This is the code that I follow to myself. no I'm not a celeb, pero by following this code, na-disciplene ko sa sarile ko. 24/7

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    OB di lang ikaw nagsabi nyan

Actually madalas ko marinig yan

Friends ko puro dad bod

Masarap daw kasi mag alaga misis nila

They all tell me pag meron mag alaga sakin tataba din ako hehe

6. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    ganun kasi talaga pag bored na sa isa't isa unlike the first year or so, we explore each other.

pero pag matagal na kayo sa pagkain na lang dine-derive ang happiness.

I think that's the story of Filipinos, our dads, grandpa, uncles. and the entire married world

The problem with this setup is you are stuck for life for just one partner.

im not saying to cheat, pero kasi we men need to be acknowledged or praised by other women too , even if kahit wallang malisya.

the fact that other girls look up to you, that adds to your self-esteem and self confidence. both these two cannot be achieved by buying toys for the big boys like fancy cars, bikes or gadget

so I give importance to that, as well as I like to eat also. so balance lang.

tanong mo si EQ, ang yaman na nyan pero still he's seeking for something. ang ayaw nya kasi mag-flirt sa bang girls, maybe because he loves his family.

pero yun talaga yun eh, we are MEN. it's basic age old instinct. we need more than one woman to notice us, humor with us or glance at our direction

tignan mo behavior ng Gorilla or Tandang na manok

____

I think most of men addiction, inferiority problems now lalo na sa mga 40 up can be attributed to that. they need more than their wives to notice them, to feel that feeling of being a MAN. eh kayo lang most men would spend on bikes, motorbikes, leather jackets, gadgets but it will not solve. kasi nga internally you feel incomplete.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    ganun kasi talaga pag bored na sa isa't isa unlike the first year or so, we explore each other.

pero pag matagal na kayo sa pagkain na lang dine-derive ang happiness.

I think that's the story of Filipinos, our dads, grandpa, uncles. and the entire married world

The problem with this setup is you are stuck for life for just one partner.
    kahit wala ako asawa i get what you're saying

years ago i lived with a girl for 3 months (in her house -- she lives alone with a maid)

at first it was fun

every night may dinner naka ready, tapos nood tv, tapos bedtime

may routine hehe

pero noong tumagal it got boring

i missed ung buhay kong spontaneous... ung pag uwi ko galing work wala food so every night lumalabas ako bahala na saan pupunta

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    pero yun talaga yun eh, we are MEN. it's basic age old instinct. we need more than one woman to notice us, humor with us or glance at our direction

tignan mo behavior ng Gorilla or Tandang na manok

____

I think most of men addiction, inferiority problems now lalo na sa mga 40 up can be attributed to that. they need more than their wives to notice them, to feel that feeling of being a MAN. eh kayo lang most men would spend on bikes, motorbikes, leather jackets, gadgets but it will not solve. kasi nga internally you feel incomplete.
    i notice sa mga married friends ko ung interest nila sa mga carshow girls

ung makausap lang kahit sandali at magpapicture

hehe
    Last edited by uls; November 15th, 2019 at 09:55 PM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i notice sa mga married friends ko ung interest nila sa mga carshow girls

ung makausap lang kahit sandali at magpapicture

hehe
    ...what about your un-married friends?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    kahit wala ako asawa i get what you're saying

years ago i lived with a girl for 3 months (in her house -- she lives alone with a maid)

at first it was fun

every night may dinner naka ready, tapos nood tv, tapos bedtime

may routine hehe

pero noong tumagal it got boring

i missed ung buhay kong spontaneous... ung pag uwi ko galing work wala food so every night lumalabas ako bahala na saan pupunta
    been analyzing this life of men talaga

yun kasabihan can't live em, can't live without them

when you're alone, you're gonna seek company. it will creep on you whether you like it or not.

tapos pag may live-in ka na, the tendency is you gonna want space coz everything seems to be being observed, noticed as in every move.

so my conclusion, we truly live in a fallen world. an imperfect world which we as humans try to perfect. eh hinde, coz relationship itself is not perfect.

what is perfect? having a son or daughter. if that is perfect, then why is our world still messed uo with a lot of worn down parents na hinde mo maitindihan mo na -cute-an lang ba sila sa mga babies at toddlers nila parang aso, and spent everything on it. only to find out later in life, na your son/daughter wouldn't give rat's ass about your opinions and inputs in life coz you are obsolete.

still diba? imperfect.

so my solution to the conclusion. balancing act. you don't kill yourself with diet , depriving you of best tasting foods, but you to work on it also like run 10km the next day after a dinner buffet.

sa relationships naman, wala eh you gonna need companionship uls. kasi, our brains are hardwired to develop thru communication, meaning kelangan mo gamitin ang ears at mouth. you can't do that when you're alone.

Page 4 of 84 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast