New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    i'd like to think i was fortunate enough to experience both scenarios, where i was either dating the one with the hotter sister, or dating (and eventually marrying) the one who was hotter than her sisters In my previous two relationships where i dated the ones with the hotter sisters, i noticed that on both occasions, i only found out later in the relationship na meron silang mga hot(ter) sisters. Usually kasi during the early stages of a relationship, focused sa isa' isa (uuuyy). The family intro's come in at a later or shall we say "advanced" stage of the relationship. Unless during one of those early casual dates, your GF just happened to bring along her hot sister to chaperone (...and we could only be so lucky, i tell ya )

Another funny thing was when we'd go out with friends, and my manyak buddies would pull me aside and slap me with the ever classic hirit "what were you thinking man?" sabay "na wrong move ka dun noh?" Shempre binara ko sila lahat coz, well, y'know, "love prevails"

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Me? No. My wife has an only brother.

I do have a friend from college days who fell for, well uh.... the Mom hehehe.

To be fair, the Mom was hot. ***ier than the daughter

Is that normal or did he need psychological help?

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    ^American Pie yan ah

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    though neither was it my ex nor my gf but ive dated with sisters before, pinakilala sa akin yung older sister, then she got married i went out with the sister a year after, hehehe but it was just a casual date=)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    though neither was it my ex nor my gf but ive dated with sisters before, pinakilala sa akin yung older sister, then she got married i went out with the sister a year after, hehehe but it was just a casual date=)
    Back in college, I got to know three pretty sisters through three separate occasions (cross-enroll classmate, inter-college org-mate, etc). Only later did I figure out they were all related.

i guess I had a "type".

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Labas ako riyan.

Younger sis ng wife ko, Apo ni Lolo Tiburcio..........

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jayemkay View Post
    ...and no, i'm not referring to Sister Mary from the Convent. I mean have you ever been in that awkward place where you seem to find your girlfriend's (or even worse, YOUR WIFE's) sister as attractive if not more attractive? And how hard it is to keep from getting caught gawking during family outings or visits to the in-laws? And then to make things even more awkward, you get the feeling that the sister is checkin' you out also (warning! warning! imminent danger approaching!)

I have to admit, personally i have been in that situation at least twice before. My ex-girlfriends' sisters we definitely hotter, and it drove me nuts. Shempre in the end, love prevails, thus i never took that next step that leads to more headache. My wife is 2 years younger than me but has an older sister just my age, who is hot too. But my wife definitely still takes the cake in the family gene pool , and it's safe to say i'm in a better place and more mature state of mind.

It all got me thinking though if there are other peepz out there who have been through such situations, and how it turned out. Just curious. Feel free to share.

p.s.
    sorry, dapat poll gagawin ko instead of thread, pero don't know how to start one hehehe

Be carefull now!
    Tread carefully when considering a second tought. Your best get to studying up on those, never allow your options are. Looking into other way the facts like this than "can" wreck lives.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    Be carefull now!
    Tread carefully when considering a second tought. Your best get to studying up on those, never allow your options are. Looking into other way the facts like this than "can" wreck lives.
    uhmmm, could you run that by me again? i didn't quite get what you are trying to say. sorry

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jayemkay View Post
    uhmmm, could you run that by me again? i didn't quite get what you are trying to say. sorry
    Parang kanta..... Wag kang magisip ng ano pa man.

Sa iba mo nalang ibaling at least doon ang guilt mo ay not as much kung sakaling mangyari nga.

Pero hot ba talaga?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Not only the sister but some of the cousins (female ha?) buti i never fallen because I'm the shy type but definitely I'm an observer ..... :jump2:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Ever fallen for the other sister?