New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Good thing that my wife is the youngest and the hottest among 7 siblings with 4 sisters.

Although I do admit, when I as there in their house and stayed for more or less a year, yah. They are careless when they dress and sit on the sofa. They get comfy and stuff. I don't mind though. Hayaan mo na lang at daanan.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    This is exactly the reason why I am so happy that I don't have a sister.

I don't want to have to share my Dad's attention.

The possibility of my BF being attracted to my sister makes me cringe already.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    hus... iligo at ikaskas mo lang yan sa pader (ngeks masakit yun sa pader kaya wag yun... outlet sa toilet.. tapos,,hehehehe)

tama nga yun sabi nila, it's but normal for guys to fantasize... it's abnormal for guys to be catatonic kung me dumadaan sa harap mo na provocatively almost naked...

pero very abnormal naman yung fell in to your earthly desires wherein you can be branded as an animal ( sa tagalog, ano ka aso?)

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mbeige View Post
    Sa mga nagsabi na hindi yun ang dahilan kung bakit di kayo nagkatuluyan...

....ows di nga? Stir!
    Hahahaah!! Tama ka dyan! Stir!!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    I'm worse, i went out with my childhood's friend's niece. i didn't know till she freaked out when she saw our pics. anyway its just a friendly date )

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jayemkay View Post
    ...and no, i'm not referring to Sister Mary from the Convent. I mean have you ever been in that awkward place where you seem to find your girlfriend's (or even worse, YOUR WIFE's) sister as attractive if not more attractive? And how hard it is to keep from getting caught gawking during family outings or visits to the in-laws? And then to make things even more awkward, you get the feeling that the sister is checkin' you out also (warning! warning! imminent danger approaching!)

I have to admit, personally i have been in that situation at least twice before. My ex-girlfriends' sisters we definitely hotter, and it drove me nuts. Shempre in the end, love prevails, thus i never took that next step that leads to more headache. My wife is 2 years younger than me but has an older sister just my age, who is hot too. But my wife definitely still takes the cake in the family gene pool , and it's safe to say i'm in a better place and more mature state of mind.

It all got me thinking though if there are other peepz out there who have been through such situations, and how it turned out. Just curious. Feel free to share.

p.s.
    sorry, dapat poll gagawin ko instead of thread, pero don't know how to start one hehehe
    No comment

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jonski View Post
    No comment
    runs in the family ba jonski? :bwahaha:

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    As of now "crush crush" lang :bwahaha: though hindi kami ng girl, some of her sisters are hot too. But she's the hottest. :naughty2:

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    magpinsan lang yun sa akin. went out with two ladies on separate occassions... after nung date namin nung 2nd girl, we were in my car at her place, bago sya bumaba sinabi nya na pinsan nya yung naka-date ko a couple of weeks before. nagkwekwentuhan pala yun dalawa, and sinabi na sa kanya ng cousin nya na lumabas na kami.

the thing is, pareho umabot sa physical stage yun dates ko sa kanila dalawa. exchanging notes kaya sila? yikes!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Magkapatid sa akin.

17 y/o yung ate at 14 y/o yung kapatid.

Mas magaling(magmahal) yung ate pero mas masarap(magmahal ule)yung mas nakababata. Hahaha

Kelan lang din yun. Last week yata. Mas pinili ko yung ate. 17 para di masyado child abuse.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Ever fallen for the other sister?