New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    There is this birthday party in a house. The celebrant is our friend (with my
    girlfriend). The party is neither jologs or conio. The people are either college
    students or somewhat newly grads.

We are supposed to go together with my girlfriend to the party, but its not set in stone. E tinamad akong pumunta, kaya gf ko na lang. Sabi naman ng gf ko ok lang, kasi magkikita naman talaga kami kinabukasan.

E nalasing girlfriend ko. So kalahati lang ng isip niya matino.

Ngayon mejo nag-trip siya. Nag-dare siya na kaya niya i-kiss ung tagaabot ng tagay (which is our mutual friend). But in actuality, beso lang ang balak niya, so beso siya. Ngayon gusto niya humingi ng small favor dun sa tagaabot ng tagay , di niya lang maalala kung ano. E nagtrip din tong lalaking toh. Sabi niya "ayoko sa cheeks gusto ko sa lips". Ayun smack. Thank God peck lang.

Nung aminin sa akin ng gf ko, guilting guilty siya and she's so sorry.
    Yes, may fault talaga gf ko, no arguing about that, "nasabon" ko na siya.

Ladies please put yourself in my gf's situation. Gentlemen, put yourself in mine.

Now fire your opinions. Ayos na naman kami. Just need someone else's perspective. Bad trip na bad trip kasi ako dito sa guy. Nung tinext ko siya, nagmalinis siya, pinalabas niya na gf ko lang may kasalanan na para bang gf ko lang may pakana ng lahat. Kung hindi pa sabihin sa akin ng gf ko na it was supposed to be a beso lang....

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Your gf is a flirt.

The issue is your gf's behavior when you're not around, not the guy's behavior.

if it wasnt that guy, it can be some other guy in some other setting, in some other place.

so ano gagawin mo?

confront every guy ur gf flirts with?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Man, live with it... if you can't, break up. Personally there are worst things that could have happened but didn't. Or you can take advantage of her guilt to get some extra loving ... or even just good back rub.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; June 10th, 2008 at 02:06 PM.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Worst if it was you who gave the "taga-tagay" a kiss

Anyways, it really depends on how much you trust your gf. Is her name Gretchen, by any chance

If im in your place, Il dump her

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    First of all your GF shouldn't have been in that 'tagay-round' in the first place. The trouble started the moment she went deep into that drinking session.

Secondly, she being at fault offers no excuses. She chose to go to that party alone so she should have been responsible enough for herself. Responsible meaning that she should know her limitations, especially her dignity, even in the company of her closest friends.

Drinking brings out the worse side of people, especially if taken too much. Your GF learned about her intoxicated mood the hard way.

Everybody makes mistakes and deserves a fresh start so why make her an exception? Especially that she was brave enough to admit her fault to you and has a sense of guilt.

Break up? I'd keep my cool and exercise my maturity.

I'm not exactly sinless.

just my :twocents:

It's a bad sign. She shouldn't do that, she should be aware of the circumstances if she's drunk. There are limitations even if i was your closed friend. If it was just a smack, i think there was no malice and if it was more than that...iba na yun. If I were on that place, I'll accept the apology if it was the first time. The second time around, ill let her go.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    smack lang ba talaga?

kung nirerespeto ka nung friend nyo, dapat hindi nya ginawa yun. at kung nirerespeto ka ng gf mo, dapat hindi rin nya ginawa yun.

kung may friend ako na gawin sa kin yan, i wont consider him a friend anymore.

kung gf ko ay gawin sa kin yan... ex ko na sya malamang

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I'm sure your GF knows that alcohol makes a person lose his or her inhibitions but she went ahead and got herself drunk. Poor alcohol. It is often made as an excuse. Some people say that they become a different person when they are drunk and so they think that alcohol gives them the right to go a little bit crazy/naughty/adventurous 'coz they are detached from their usual selves. Yeah right.

The guy can't be totally blamed since it was the girl who dared the guy (but if he were a gentleman he could have refused). Actually in situations like that, most people would assume that that kiss wasn't the wholesome kind. (they were in a drinking session for crying out loud) Who would accept a beso for a dare? A dare is something out of the usual and a beso is something that friends normally do.

I would have to agree that in that situation your GF was being a flirt - to a mutual friend at that. What more with situations you wouldn't know? I don't mean to be the devil's advocate but the reason why she probably admitted to it was you would have known anyway since you had common friends in the party.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    pinili mo sya eh...live with it na lang

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ^^^ They aren't married pa naman so he could still get out of the relationship (that's if he wants to)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Provoked while Intoxicated