New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    if you are not happy/comportable with what happened, then drop it like a hot potato...

at the end of the day it is your call....

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    in my standpoint, your gf knows what she is doing and she is capable of doing it again, the alcohol erases her inhibition and that would be her wildest moments, sorry but arent around to protect her...

if your gf is just tipsy she will still know what she had been doing as she was able to narrate it to you, she is sorry, accept that, she is loyal to you, well she can be if you are there...

she is the type of girl who cant be left in mid air and be left alone, somehow she will try to make a way to plug in her outburst...

in a psychological pov, she is unstable with regards to her fidelity, however you can neither lock her up and own her as she has a bog tendency to be rebellious, most you could do is keep an open line of communication and more understanding.

the key here is to keep her in control without her knowing it or with her knowing that she is in control of herself, it a difficult task to cross the border between being too strict and too loose, yet you will need so much effort in enacting this so as to create a perfect platform for that specific dictum...

love and understand her even more...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    One of my good ole friends got her gf harassed on his own house by one of his own bestfriends. San ka pa? Hahaha

ang sama! isa lang ibig sabihin non. di nya mahal. grrrrrr

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Real touch and go situation....

Your call bro.,- it is your life and your future....

6220:foryou:

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    so much for the "woman of the new millenium"...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    i think on a basic level, your gf has a problem with her drinking. she lets it get to her head, even when you are around. live with it, or leave.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    think about it. your gf started the dare. her friends tolerated it despite her having a bf. hmmm. your call bru. but based on that incident, not "wife material" as of now.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Dami agad nag-reply amf.

Well thank you sa mga initial responses.

*Cathy
    Small favor lang yun panigurado, malamang may pinakuha something. Ganun naman yun e. Chaser siguro or water. She's 23 yrs old.

Well as I've said, ok na naman kami, I accepted her again, kasi 2 years na kami and second major away pa lang namin toh (1 per year? haha). Kahit papano nanghihinayang din ako dun. If lab niya pa rin ako, matakot na siya because next time madali nang iwanan. Big lesson learned na toh sa kanya, nawala self-esteem niya e.

Get some extra lovin'? 3x lang naman , di ako pang marathon e.

Now I prohibit her from drinking (ayaw niya na rin hehe) for several months, except kung sa bahay niya. Kung ayaw niya sumunod, fine, "madali ako kausap".

At least relieved ako na hindi totally gf ko lang nag-dare.

Yung guy kasi AH talaga yun, may issue na yun sa isa pa namin friend (and his gf), although "push over" type yung lalaking yun. Sneaky type pala haha. Of course, hindi na namin siya kilala.

9. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by AeonBlaire View Post
    Dami agad nag-reply amf.

Well thank you sa mga initial responses.

*Cathy
    Small favor lang yun panigurado, malamang may pinakuha something. Ganun naman yun e. Chaser siguro or water. She's 23 yrs old.

Well as I've said, ok na naman kami, I accepted her again, kasi 2 years na kami and second major away pa lang namin toh (1 per year? haha). Kahit papano nanghihinayang din ako dun. If lab niya pa rin ako, matakot na siya because next time madali nang iwanan. Big lesson learned na toh sa kanya, nawala self-esteem niya e.

Get some extra lovin'? 3x lang naman , di ako pang marathon e.

Now I prohibit her from drinking (ayaw niya na rin hehe) for several months, except kung sa bahay niya. Kung ayaw niya sumunod, fine, "madali ako kausap".

At least relieved ako na hindi totally gf ko lang nag-dare.

Yung guy kasi AH talaga yun, may issue na yun sa isa pa namin friend (and his gf), although "push over" type yung lalaking yun. Sneaky type pala haha. Of course, hindi na namin siya kilala.
    Nang hihinayang ka sa 2 years? May mali ata dun... For me kung hindi talaga kayo para sa isat isa hindi kayo mag kakabalikan... Pero pag nabasa niya na nanghihinayang ka sa 2 years baka mag away ulet kayo... hehehe...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Man, live with it... if you can't, break up. Personally there are worst things that could have happened but didn't. Or you can take advantage of her guilt to get some extra loving ... or even just good back rub.
    +1 here.... you have to live with it or leave it...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Provoked while Intoxicated