The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    BTW...

one more thing that makes a single mom undesireable ---

some guy dumped her.

So the thinking is --- there must be something about the girl that made the guy run for the exit...

Kung pinatulan mo ung girl, sooner or later, u will find out kung ano ugali nya or something that made the ex run away

i've experienced that... made me say to myself "kaya pala iniwan ka ng BF mo e"
    I disagree, IMO majority of the girls that are being dumped after getting pregnant is bec those men are asshole and afraid of responsibilities....and don't have balls to stand up on what they have done...

gusto lang sarap pag hirap na eh tumatakbo na...and what is the easiest way to do it, is leave the girl
    Last edited by shadow; January 21st, 2008 at 05:00 PM.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ricasantos18 View Post
    I am a working college student and some guys want me to go out with them to the beach but now with all the internet scandals and cellphone scandals takot ako. Not that I plan to do anything too "bad".
    Just keep your clothes on and everything will be fine. Even a two piece bikini still counts as clothes.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote for X-men:

Dr. Jean Grey: Girls flirt with the dangerous guy, they don't bring him home... they marry the good guy.

Wolverine: I can be the good guy.

Dr. Jean Grey: Logan, the good guy sticks around.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Just keep your clothes on and everything will be fine. Even a two piece bikini still counts as clothes.
    I know. But there is a story around about a girl in school who was drugged and before she knew it nasa mga celphone na cya. Anyway, I will keep my guard up.

The boys today act malaswa. Have they always behaved like that?

If I may ask. Would anyone here take advantage of a drunk woman? Or even have drugged a woman for you know what? Because it does happen. Someone said you can even make date rape drugs by just surfing the net.

FYI, there will be another girl going with me so I hope we look after each other.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    One of the worst products of Catholicism is the notion that any type of ***uality is dirty. Yes, even within the confines of marriage. For those who need proof, kindly reference the 'unclean' lists in Deuteronomy.

IMO, this fosters a very unhealthy attitude towards *** in any Christian environment. I personally know several people, both male and female, who ended up unhappy when they finally did get to know the total self of their life partner.

I believe it is healthy to engage in gratuitous behaviour, but in a mature and responsible fashion. This simply means:

1.) Gratuitous means it is gratifying to yourself. Do not be forced or duped into doing anything you don't want to do.

2.) Always assure mutual protection of one's self and one's partners. This is a requirement since, unfortunately, our society tends to penalize 'accidents'.

IMHO, there are no 'good' or 'bad' girls. Only those who have 'issues' and those without.

Back to your problem: just 2 girls with x number of boys who you don't really know? Take a raincheck.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Thanks Flagg.

Are you speaking from experience regarding the 2 girls x number of boys warning? Or do you prefer reversed Your avatar gives you away.

You must be the one they warned me about here.

j/k

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I know. But there is a story around about a girl in school who was drugged and before she knew it nasa mga celphone na cya. Anyway, I will keep my guard up.

FYI, there will be another girl going with me so I hope we look after each other.
    Typical safety stuff if you are traveling with people you don't know well. Like in bars, avoid drinking stuff from pre-opened containers like an open can of coke or beer. Best to open your own drinks like bottled water or softdrinks so you know its "clean". If you left your drinks at a table, best NOT to drink it anymore and open a new can/bottle.

If you know any of the girls, try to buddy up to watch each other's back. This goes that both of you should avoid drinking any alcohol for the duration of the trip.

If I may ask. Would anyone here take advantage of a drunk woman? Or even have drugged a woman for you know what? Because it does happen. Someone said you can even make date rape drugs by just surfing the net.
    True, the method and ingredients for making a "date rape drug" is available on the web but getting certain ingredients does require a bit of creativity. Most of the time, people take advantage of drugged/drunk women simply because they can't score otherwise. Since we all know men go think of *** pretty often (every few seconds), having an easy "target" is hard to passover if the guy's morals are weak.

The boys today act malaswa. Have they always behaved like that?
    Unfortunately yes... but most boys tend to grow out of it. The biggest difference today is the easy access of **** as compared to a few years ago where people have to use cassette tapes (beta/VHS) or magazines (playboy/hustler) to get their fill of nude pics/vids.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Haha. I don't force people to chill with me. Either they do or they don't. Mostly, they do.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks Flagg.

Are you speaking from experience regarding the 2 girls x number of boys warning? Or do you prefer reversed Your avatar gives you away.

You must be the one they warned me about here.

j/k
    if you don't feel comfortable about the situation, then it would be best NOT to push through with the trip.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    napa log-in tuloy ako ng wala sa oras, visit lang sana ako sa site and basa basa lang but when i read this thread..i ended up writing this...,

At TS....siguro you want some justification if ever na may mangyari nga sa pagsama mo sa beach sa mga "so called friend" mo...actually, nagtataka ako sa yo, if you doubted their intention, why on the heck are you going with them????...

Being liberated is ok, as long as you give yourself with the one you love...not giving yourself with anybody who wants your company for the sake of *** only...magkaiba yun...

I have a friend also, a real bad girl...i don't know what's in her mind..her husband is an OFW and she still seeing someone..oh no, not only one but anyone who can give her satisfaction in bed...aghhhh...and the only reason she gave me is..."friend, di ko kaya ng walang s*$ for two years"...sh%t...gusto ko talaga syang sabunutan eh...pero buhay nya yun, as a friend pinagsasabihan ko sya...but of course, she is the one who is responsible for all the decision she made...

In the end, you're the one who make your life not the other way around, hwag sisihin na mahirap ang buhay or bakit ganun ang tadhana kasi ikaw lahat ang may gawa nyan....so be carefull...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Do men nowadays prefer a "good" girl or a "bad" girl?