New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    I was talking to my girl na friend last night and she said that now there are no good and bad girls since girls are more liberated. I need to know from a man's point of view what you think. Why? Let us be honest, men want a girl to have "fun" with. Is that true? What do men really, really want in a girl? Kasi my mom told me men will respect a "good" girl. Do they really?

I am a working college student and some guys want me to go out with them to the beach but now with all the internet scandals and cellphone scandals takot ako. Not that I plan to do anything too "bad".

Any advice? Am I just being to praning? Parang mas dumadami ang loko kasi.

Also if I did a bad mistake once will it mean a guy will look at me differently? Yun lang.

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Good girls are to be taken seriously, depends na din sa guy yun on how he will bring out the "wild" side of this good girl. Bad girls on the other hand sometimes don't care na, kaya yung iba mahirap na mabago. But for fun, bad girls are always good to go.

Don't ever go out of town with someone you're not intimate with. Ako nga to tell you honestly after dinner, we go home together na eh kung sa beach pa kaya na wala ka magagawa? Hahaha

Depends on what kind of mistake you did. Better tell him right away para you can see how he will react para alam mo kung ano na habol sayo.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Ang grupo ng lalake pag nagyaya sa opposite *** ng out of town....gimik...etc.... eh obvious naman na may gusto mangyari..... Hindi ka yayain para lang maglaro ng buhangin sa beach...

Hindi ka naman praning....mukhang nag-iingat ka lang.....

So choose your boy/girl friends wisely.....

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    i suppose that bad girl is a liberated and a ***ually active girl.

well, its really fun to be with her.

[SIZE=1]say ganito... bagong bukas ang klasi then crush ka doon isa sa mga classmates mo at ganun din sya may crush din, and since na "bad girl" sya, before the day is over you had fabulous *** several times already...[/SIZE] of course malabong mangyari yan dito sa pinas naliban na lang kung bayaran,

well, boys are boys and will try every trick to get under your pants ika nga at kung may girl na gaya nyan eh fun talaga kasi ang daling kausap eh wala ng pangingimi pag dating sa fun. pero syempre hanggang doon lang yun sa "fun side" lang. at syempre ibang usapan naman kung seryosuhan na kasi both of you ay lagi na lang gusto magkasama hanggang magkadevelopan na to the next level.

the philosophy is... have fun while you can.

sort out the priorities. nasa pagdadala yun how to play the cards.

remember na dito sa pinas ay conservative pa halos at higit sa lahat eh judgmental rin talaga. mahirap ma typecast na easy girl and the worst is pokpok.

teka ito nga pala nakuha ko sa net
    What is a Bad Girl?
    Some of us were born bad. Others learned the art. A Bad Girl is always happy to help a good friend go bad.
    A Bad Girl is never a good girl at heart, although she probably has a heart of gold.
    A bad girl says what she thinks, but she thinks about what she says. Being a Bad Girl doesn't mean being hateful.
    Bad Girls don't make excuses. We apologize instead, but only if we are sincere.
    Bad girls are funny . We can laugh at ourselves but we wont laugh at you. Even if you deserve it.
    Bad girls are kind without being sugar-coated. We are sweet but not sappy. Bad Girls believe in being feminine without the fluff.
    Bad girls are a tolerant bunch, as long as you don't expect them to tolerate anything that insults their intelligence or goes against their moral code.
    Bad Girls have very high standards, but they love you even if you sometimes fall short.
    Bad Girls tell the truth and expect you to do the same.
    A Bad Girl stands up for what she knows in her heart to be right, whether or not her opinion is popular.
    Bad Girls are independent. We are wise. We are loving. We forgive. We are strong. We speak our minds. We think. We grow. We feel. And we're not afraid to be strong.
    Most of all bad girls are smart. Very smart.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Kung laro lang, bad girl.

Kung serysohan, good girl.

mas magandang question siguro sa lalake "do u prefer a girl who sleeps around or a girl who just sleeps with u?"

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ricasantos18 View Post
    I was talking to my girl na friend last night and she said that now there are no good and bad girls since girls are more liberated. I need to know from a man's point of view what you think. Why? Let us be honest, men want a girl to have "fun" with. Is that true? What do men really, really want in a girl? Kasi my mom told me men will respect a "good" girl. Do they really?
    Your mom is correct, at least from where I'm standing.

I know two girls. One is the stereotypical "bad girl," the type who dates/sleeps with married men. The fact that she's ***ually liberated tempted me once, but when she admitted she couldn't let go of this other guy she's seeing I decided I should stay away from her. Sometimes the "bad girls" look glamorous but really they have abysmally low self-esteem, and that's why they do the things they do.

The other girl is my friend since college and I tried wooing her a few times also. For lack of a better term, "manang" siya. Believes in *** only within marriage. So in our interaction we just focused on conversation and everything else aside from ***. Believe me, I have much more respect for this second girl.

Call me old-fashioned but that's what I think. For your trip, lay out the ground rules. Kailangan malinaw yan. If guys can't repect your right to deny them ***, they're not worth hanging out with.
    Also if I did a bad mistake once will it mean a guy will look at me differently? Yun lang.
    It's hard to answer this question, the truth is it'll probably influence how they look at you. Of course, you're at liberty to disclose this or not.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ricasantos18 View Post

I am a working college student and some guys want me to go out with them to the beach but now with all the internet scandals and cellphone scandals takot ako. Not that I plan to do anything too "bad".

Any advice? Am I just being to praning? Parang mas dumadami ang loko kasi.

Thanks
    Ask yourself......

Would you feel bad if you gave your virginity to who you thought was "Mr. Right" and then he broke up with you and ran off? Or worse, he left you with a baby on the way. If not, then you can handle being a liberated woman.

Whatever you do, don't be a tease because you might find yourself in situations you can't control.

For me personally? I don't care what the woman's past is. Day 1 always starts with her having a clean slate.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; January 21st, 2008 at 11:33 AM.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Tama ka jan Type 100

they may project the cool, strong, liberated, independent image but deep inside they are insecure.

Like when they go to a bar, first thing they do is check out the other girls there to see if they got competition

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Is it true that there is only one thing in men's minds?

Someone mentioned a bad girl is one with low self esteem. If majority of guys are actually just after that one thing does it mean they too are like bad girls? How do you find the one that will treat you right?

Hirap ng buhay noh?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Is it true that there is only one thing in men's minds?
    If you're referring to ***, it's not the ONLY thing, but it certainly is one of those things. It's just how we are, much the same way women adore shopping. Trying to deny it is HARD---believe me I've tried.

Yep mahirap talaga ang buhay. So tread carefully. Tama si Jun, don't be a tease. How other people will act toward you depends on what signals you send out.

How do you find the one who will treat you right? I offer the age-old adage "Try and try until you succeed"

Ingat po and have a nice day

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Do men nowadays prefer a "good" girl or a "bad" girl?