New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Dating 18 years old..is it moral? Im 25.

Ex-girlfriend ko older(21) sister nya and before ko naging girlfriend sister nya ay naging girlfriend ko din pinsan nila.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Morality differs from one person to another. Has been, will always be. In this day and age, a lot of the morals I grew up with and still hold true don't seem to apply to the younger set.

If I may be frank, what you did is a case of the classic tuhog. Is it moral? Won't answer that.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    ^^if i were the girl...i won't. i simply don't accept hand-me-downs. some exes of my friends and acquaintances did court me but i bluntly refused the chase. if i find myself wearing an ukay-ukay, it's all because i don't know who previously owns it.
    Last edited by ab_initio; January 26th, 2009 at 03:24 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    i dont see anything wrong with the age. pero medyo yata nakakailang na yun sitwasyon mo bro.

pero kung hindi ka naman naiilang, eh di go lang

do hotness runs in the family? at sila sila nalang ang pinipili mo.

i second the motion of posting pics
    Last edited by c_cube; January 26th, 2009 at 03:12 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

OT: Ang labo nga talaga ni General,- parang ipinakitang may 'tendency' sa post niya....

Anyway, jonski bro, fast forward at napangasawa mo ang 18 year-old na chicks, tingin mo ba ay magigi kayong komportable ng kanyang older sister at ang asawa nito sa mga family gatherings ninyo?... If your answer is a definite affirmative,- then go for it, explore further.

However, if there is a strand of guilt or doubt, then, IMO, right there and then, it's immoral. Stop it!

7404:laundry:
    Sa tingin ko naman oo kasi hindi naman bad break-up nangyari samin.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    HOT naman pala silang lahat bro jonski... that's makes us impossible to believe on your real intention???

as others have said a classic case of tuhog!

kung ako tatay nila dapat hahasain ko no ang aking iskwala

to answer your question: if she don't belongs to the same clan there's no reason to be immoral!
    Wala naman sa plan ko na ligawan silang magkapatid. Nangyari nalang na nakita nya ako sya sa sang mall and we agreed to eat on the same table and so on..... Hindi ko pa sya girlfriend and hindi ko pa nga sya naliligawan kasi gusto ko muna sabihin sa family nya.
    Last edited by jonski; January 27th, 2009 at 12:00 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    i dont see anything wrong with the age. pero medyo yata nakakailang na yun sitwasyon mo bro.

pero kung hindi ka naman naiilang, eh di go lang

do hotness runs in the family? at sila sila nalang ang pinipili mo.

i second the motion of posting pics

Sorry tol hindi pwede pics But siguro malamang may 30% chance na nakita nyo na sa internet si sister and yung pinsan. Wag nyo nalang ask yung name pls....

Thanks sa mga advice and opinion mga tol.. Next week ay magpapaalam na ako sa family nya na manligaw sakanya.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    I guess the age gap isn't really the problem. Yong magkakapamilya sila is.

If i were you, dami pang babae dyan. Awkward kaya makiharap sa mga magulang at ibang miyembro ng pamilya kung alam nila may dating relasyon kayo ni sister at ni pinsan. Unless, true love talaga...

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    imho, the age difference should be taken in context...honestly i'm a bit uneasy about you and your girl, since she's still 18...but then again, if she's 20, and you're 27, ok lang B) for a more extreme example, Playboy bunnies are usually in their 20's and Hugh Hefner is...ancient. Lucky bastard :D

for me, as long as you conduct yourself as a gentleman, then go ahead. The stuff you usually pull on older girls may have a different effect on an 18yo. hinay hinay lang B)

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Keeping it all in the family, huh?

------------

Good luck. A lot of it depends on how your previous relation ended with her sister.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    18 is legal. Usually marked by a good debut

Moral? Does your age gap get to you? Don't let it.

Age is just a number.

:twocents:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Dating 18 years old