New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    i deleted the side comments against the TS, wala akong nakikita mali sa thread na ito... Tcash is also disabled sa pitstop kaya there is no reason that the intention of the TS is just to gain tcash points.

again ... if there is a problem regarding a certain post or thread, please use the "report a thread" feature and the mods will review it.

thank you.

now lets go back to the topic
    Sorry am confused. What side comments? Did I say something to offend someone? Sorry if I did guys.

Thanks din Jedi for standing up for me. You are a gentleman. Maybe the kind of guy who does treat others well as the others mentioned.

OT: What is tcash?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I bet you guys after a few more days (or posts) my deleted side comment would have been justified.

:obvious:

:hysterical:

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ricasantos18 View Post
    Sorry am confused. What side comments? Did I say something to offend someone? Sorry if I did guys.

Thanks din Jedi for standing up for me. You are a gentleman. Maybe the kind of guy who does treat others well as the others mentioned.

OT: What is tcash?

This is how you play possum. He/She may have fooled the others, but not me.

OB, for the love of God, get back to school and graduate!

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    This being a car forum, some say you can gauge a man's character by how he treats his ride.

On an unrelated note, you can also measure a man's character by the lengths he'll go to just to troll on the boards, banned accounts notwithstanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Galactus
    OB, for the love of God, get back to school and graduate!
    Quick, ask him/her how s/he feels about the Santa Fe. Baka dun natin ma-confirm kung sino talaga siya.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; January 22nd, 2008 at 06:18 PM.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    "If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black, HP atGoF

OT: sino ba itong si OB/oldblue?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by wewoy_romero View Post
    "If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." -- Sirius Black, HP atGoF

OT: sino ba itong si OB/oldblue?
    He's everyone's bestfriend here. Galing sya sa Hollow Earth

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mga bossing OT na po kayo.... ke si OB or not ang TS.

BTT

IMO It is both yes and no.

Ugali can change - but normally pag matanda na.... it would really take a miracle or a near-death experience for somebody to change their ugali. Improve may be a better term than change.

For obvious reasons, if the person (ke babae o lalake pa yan) really shows a bad ugali... expect the worst na yan... pag yan ang nakapiling mo habang buhay....

Sa buhay ng isang "single" trying to look for a mate for possible future marriage - the courtship, BF-GF stage and sometimes (although not suggested) the live-in stages would really help in revealing all these ugali.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ricasantos18 View Post
    May sinabi kasi ang friend ko sa akin about this. From your point of view, does the way a man treat other women or more specially his mom and sisters reflect how he is going to be with a girlfriend or wife?
    No. That's tantamount to being judgemental..

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanren View Post
    No. That's tantamount to being judgemental..
    +1.

That approach doesn't take into account any existing problems or disagreements between the guy and his mom/sister/other women.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    not necessarily, but it is a good clue... anong "ugali" ba ang ang pinag uusapan dito?

i.e. kung bang bastos sa magulang at kapatid e malamang bastos sya talaga...

at kung walang respeto sa magulang at kapatid, would you expect him to respect other people?

if let say I hate my parents and siblings so much, I'll will just stay away from them para walang confrontation... pero yung aawayin/babastusin.. inde na... what is the point in that..

OT.. sa mga OB/Troll hunters... if u think a TS is a TROLL/OB.. may I suggest not replying to the post...my 1p lang po...mangungunsumi lang kayo..kukulubot ang mukha at tatanda agad...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Can you tell a man's "ugali" by the way he treats his mom, sisters or other women?