Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^ agree on that opinion

OT... OB hunters are actually enjoying it

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    another OT lang po.

i am sure nababasa ni ob ang kabuonan nito at lahat ng threads/posts na pinag-uusapan sya.
    and i guess ito sya :hysterical:
    Last edited by dbuzz; January 24th, 2008 at 04:38 PM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Back to the topic:

my observation is majority. To set some example, I have friends na madalas naming tambayan ang bahay noon. palibhasa'y para na kaming magkakapatid wala nang plastikan ika nga, even mga ref nila kinakalkal namin and vise versa pag nasa amin naman sila. and that way na-observe ko kung ano at pano tratuhin ng mga kaibigan ko ang mga nanay nila. Ngayong mga pamilyado na kami lahat, I can confirm my observations then….ambabait nila sa mga nanay nila at nakikita ko rin ngayon na ambabait nila sa mga asawa nila.

Ayaw ko na mag comment sa sarili ko kasi, Hayaan ko na lang ang iba.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post

But u can tell a man's character by the way he treats the waiter
    I agree dun sa waiter part. Pag salbahe sa waiter or sa maid or sa driver or people in the service industry na tuturn off ako kasi itd reflect the way hed treat me or our kids in the future un eh sakin lang..
    Growing up ksi we were taught to respect maids ska those helping us around, my parents used to send our helpers/nannies to school k and I loved all my yayas before meron pa sinusulatan ako kahit umalis na so nakakaturn off pag salbahe sa mga kasama sa house.. I think maganda tignan ng gurls un sa guys kung pano sya sa mga kasambahay

Although I look at how he treats his sisters and his mom din, I try to know the kind of relationship he has with his family kasi bka in the long run thatd reflect the way hed treat me din
    Last edited by mamichula; January 25th, 2008 at 12:40 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I try to observe how people treat service crew (like waiters). This often is a good barometer of their "true" personality.

and to add, I really try not to piss these waiters off because you'll never know they're gonna do to your food.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    My papa says before, you will know his character by the way he treats the waiter. you will have an idea how he will treat that are less fortunate than him. dito makikita if matapobre ba sya basically yung overall personality nya.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    oh really? :D baet pala ng papa mo... nasan na sya?

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    no...its unfair to even think about it. hinusga mo agad yun tao

9. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    on the original question, my opinion is i agree. the way a man treats the original women in his life is a very good gauge of how he will eventually treat his wife. but i won't generalize here. siguro may percentage na di applicable ang kasabihan.

on the waiter thing, i agree also. actually i think how a man treats waiters and subordinates or those who have lesser in life is not only an indication of a man's character, its an indication of a PERSON'S character, male or female, whatever the age.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Can you tell a man's "ugali" by the way he treats his mom, sisters or other women?