New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    masarap ang may pamilya at may anak...
    maiintindihan mo lang pag nandun ka na...

2. FrankDrebin Guest
    Enjoy to the max the life of being single at the early 20s. Be married at late 20s. Then enjoy the most at 50s.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    di ko na enjoy yung pagka-single ko noon....(trabaho na sa abroad)..wala ding barkada..Boring buhay ko nung single ako..

nagyon lang bumabawi...Gimik ko ngayon kasama na pamilya..
    tour, shopping, kumakain sa labas...pati nga eb ng car club..sinasama ko na pamilya ko!..hehehe

4. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    ian_rex, i agree with you, most people enjoy leaving in a fast lane that's why they cant commit themselves. but, when they get tired, they will settle down n be happy

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mahirap mag isa....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    committed tapos sama mo sa mga lakad mo... mas enjoy yun coz you can share each other's company in the things you do.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    generally speaking,

i think its a stage in life, wherein you'll enjoy being single rather in a commitment and vice versa.
    its great to be single and with friends during teen and early 20s stage, but as age start to catch up and after you have done all the "fun things" its really nice to settle down with someone you can talk to, this is true especially when all your "fun time" pals have settled down.

i remembered nag kukuwentuhan kami magbabarkada yung topic namin diaper, milk, nursery, etc etc yung isa namin barkada (single) hindi na maka connect dahil we have stepped into new dimension he..he

also being committed doesnt mean wala ng good time, meron pa rin dapat medyo wholesome. guys night out baga at meron din silang girls night out.

as for me, i'm enjoying my stage in life right now, where after a grueling day i would sit down and relax with my family.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    grabe mga sagot ng mga daddies.. prang gusto ko na tuloy maging daddy.hehehe

teka nga pala.. hens.. pag gud time kao peram ng benz.hahahaha

9. FrankDrebin Guest
    Well said pareng kimpoy!

Dati usapan namin puro girls na aanakan:D ngayon puro anak nilang girls ang pinaguusapan kung saan papasok na nursery. Ako naman kung paano makabuo ng girl.

Anyway, lahat ng sinabi ni Kim tama lahat.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    frank drebin..

panu makabuo?

alam ko na yan... hehehehe :D

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
buhay single o with commitment!!!!!!!!