New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 54 of 61 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Back to regular programming na peps, baka masilip tayo ni GH dito.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    *lsb and coder, thanks for coming to my defense.

No offense taken though. I brought this upon myself naman. I guess it's common knowledge among regulars that although I don't engage in premarital ***, I also like to educate myself by watching and reading materials about ***.

About my ex, there's nothing to miss. It's been almost 3 yrs. I've had more heartbreaks from the guys that I just "dated" than my ex.
    I tried to get back with him. I didn't have a BF for almost 5 years after we broke up. We still communicated and I knew na he did not have a GF din. There was a time that we started to go out again but when I asked him what's the score, he told me that we can't work out as BF/GF.

My friends like him a lot but our past relationship was probably too hurtful for him na ayaw na talaga niyang balikan. I am still physically attracted to him Plus ang hirap na maghanap ng 6' na guy ngayon. I really like tall.
    magkaibang person ba ito ma'am? kinda confused kung yung guy ba nagpapaiyak syo o ikaw nagbigay ng hurtful experience sa kanya.

Quote Originally Posted by CoDer View Post
    Kaya nga easy lang sa post mga papi she's our only active female member at the moment. And I assure you peps matino at desenteng babe si Cathy.

"Hayok na hayok" my gulay, matagal ng wala si InDeep.
    foul nga naman say sorry kay ma'am cathy.. though i think the use of the words were nothing but a joke..

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Yung 'hayok na hayok', hindi naman ako ganun. I even take pride in having enough self control not to engage in premarital *** despite having long term relationships.

Last OT reply ko na

4. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    OT

sorry cathy for the "hayok na hayo"

Kiss and make up na tayo hahaha!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by stickers View Post
    magkaibang person ba ito ma'am? kinda confused kung yung guy ba nagpapaiyak syo o ikaw nagbigay ng hurtful experience sa kanya.

foul nga naman say sorry kay ma'am cathy.. though i think the use of the words were nothing but a joke..
    yes magkaiba, college ex ko yan. Yung ex of 5 yrs ko, came after that college BF. I felt most happy with my college ex but I also felt the most pain with him. Ganun talaga...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post
    OT

sorry cathy for the "hayok na hayo"

Kiss and make up na tayo hahaha!
    sorry sabay bawi ng pang aasar

7. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    yes magkaiba, college ex ko yan. Yung ex of 5 yrs ko, came after that college BF. I felt most happy with my college ex but I also felt the most pain with him. Ganun talaga...
    break ups teaches us how to handle relationships.. had the experience na yung una mong partner ang emotionallly mananakit syo, then although you know how painful it is.. somehow you intentionally or unintentionally inflict the same pain sa next partner mo.. i know cause i'm guilty on this.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    diba laging sinasabi yan pag nagbabati, "kiss and make up"

pero sige hindi na.. "im sorry" nalang parang GMA hehehe! :peace:

9. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    aww make love not war!

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by stickers View Post
    break ups teaches us how to handle relationships.. had the experience na yung una mong partner ang emotionallly mananakit syo, then although you know how painful it is.. somehow you intentionally or unintentionally inflict the same pain sa next partner mo.. i know cause i'm guilty on this.
    yes andun talaga yung temptation na isampal yung wrongdoing nung other para ma-guilty siya noh? haha! so hard to be friends lang after a breakup