New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 56 of 61 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheens921 View Post
    Haha nakakainis naman kasi. Sasabihing mahal ako, pero gusto maging single. Tapos malulungkot ngayon. Ano ba.
    Pare selfish love yang xbf mo. remember that what you keep in your heart will always be with you wherever you go. You can run for as long as you want to but you cannot hide from your own shadow. That feeling you still hold for your xbf doesn’t care if he’s just around or miles away from you. In the end , you would still have to deal with it wherever you may be. Do not run away from the past because it will always catch up with you no matter how far you go. You cannot turn a new page if you do not close this chapter of your life.

Sabi bga ni joe na it’s true that a relationship’s success doesn’t rest only in finding the right person. It is also being the right person. But love sometimes moves in it’s own mysterious ways that we can never question. It’s something that we just have to openly and unconditionally accept. I believe that God has a better plan for you , kaya ka nga na punta dito sa tsikot at malay mo may magustuhan ka dito hehehe btw ask for guidance with god and move on. Since january pa nga itong thread na to and up to now hoping pa din. Hehe

2. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Tj_abs View Post
    Pare selfish love yang xbf mo. remember that what you keep in your heart will always be with you wherever you go. You can run for as long as you want to but you cannot hide from your own shadow. That feeling you still hold for your xbf doesn’t care if he’s just around or miles away from you. In the end , you would still have to deal with it wherever you may be. Do not run away from the past because it will always catch up with you no matter how far you go. You cannot turn a new page if you do not close this chapter of your life.

Sabi bga ni joe na it’s true that a relationship’s success doesn’t rest only in finding the right person. It is also being the right person. But love sometimes moves in it’s own mysterious ways that we can never question. It’s something that we just have to openly and unconditionally accept. I believe that God has a better plan for you , kaya ka nga na punta dito sa tsikot at malay mo may magustuhan ka dito hehehe btw ask for guidance with god and move on. Since january pa nga itong thread na to and up to now hoping pa din. Hehe
    February lang na finalize lahat eh. Tanggap ko naman na, pero siguro nga since walang kapalit, kaya parang sya pa rin nasa heart and mind. Diba ganun naman?

In his defense hindi naman sya selfish sobra.. he told me naman to move on and just go w the flow, kung kami talaga kami

3. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Tanggap ko naman na, pero siguro nga since walang kapalit, kaya parang sya pa rin nasa heart and mind. Diba ganun naman?- iba talaga ang babae hehe sala sa init sala sa lamig. Tanggap mo kaso may "pero" at "kapalit". Do you hear youself?Meaning you need a rebound guy to move on or ung next guy is panakip butas to forget your past? Kawawa naman si boylet nun hehe. . In his defense hindi cya selfish and just go with the flow- what do u mean of that flow? Madami meaning yan.. Btw if you want to move on, divert your attention. Learn to love yourself. Give more time to your families and friends..

4. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Haha thats what i do naman eh.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDer View Post
    Back to regular programming na peps, baka masilip tayo ni GH dito.
    GH having a busy day at the office with two meetings and leftover work from last week yet to be done.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    GH having a busy day at the office with two meetings and leftover work from last week yet to be done.
    Goodluck po! :-/

7. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    naku nakakasama sa tsikot yang trabaho..

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Breaking up with your ex is very hard, lalo na pag ang reason is nonsense, and wala kayong problemang mabigat sa isa't isa.

RE: The cycle of Stickers
    Yeah, hanggang doon sa heartbreak natatapos yun cycle for most of the time. For me, sa last ex ko, that heartbreak lasted for more than a year. It was a very painful heartbreak dahil walang reason para kami mag-break. Worst is workmate ko pa, so we tend to see each other everyday. Every time I see her, sumasakit ang loob ko, at the same time I feel very disappointed sa nangyari. The heartbreak got worse nung nalaman kong nabuntis siya nung isang workmate din namin, wherein yun lalakeng yun ang pinaka-ayaw kong tao doon dahil sa pangit na ugali.

You tend to feel pain and disappointment sa isang break up kung talagang mahal mo yun tao. You wanted to win him/her back again. If you succeed, then good. If not, then you feel more pain and disappointment more than what you felt nung nag break kayo.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Brings back memories bro.... Yes, a good portion of your life,- everything down the drain....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DQJPL9Yuq0]Michael Jackson- She's Out Of My Life - YouTube[/ame]

Damned indecision and cursed pride
    Kept my love for her locked deep inside
    And it cuts like a knife
    18.4K:sun:

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Listen to these songs pag nasa break up stage na :um:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz-NhGanOAE]Brian McKnight - One Last Cry - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h13nfg50Xw]Before I Let You Go - Freestyle - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD8AMIjrN58]Let Me Be The One - Jimmy Bondoc - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvbQzRAi4wM]Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word - YouTube[/ame]