26. You may not vote on this poll
  • *** Bomb

17 65.38%
  • Eb Babes

9 34.62%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    wala ba video ng sayaw.ng ***bomb...bad trip sa place namin brouwn out maghapon (QC) kung mura lang ang gas at toll gate ..umuwi na sana ako sa bulacan para mapanood lang ang SB uli sa EB

sir jedi:::si Lian nga yata ang nachichimiss kay Janno ngayon .
    pero baka dati si Chuchay din (sabi ng kapitbahay namin habng brownout kwentuhan kami )

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ToyoSoarer View Post
    Jun, check this place out. It's on gallery.

http://manokan.net/ac/ACview.php?site=gma
    Well.... I'd say EB has the edge over SB in looks and not just because they're younger. Well, I take that back. The EB girls have both the prettiest and not so prettiest. The SB girls seem more balanced and fit in between EB's extremes. Either group looks fine to me.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    so talagang nag guest lang ang SB? ano pala reaction ni sugar?
    oo nga pala nandoon din si Sugar..alaskado kaya siguro sia...

bad trip talaga ito brown out na ito .tumapat sa araw na pinakahihintay ko

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    so talagang nag guest lang ang SB? ano pala reaction ni sugar?
    in the middle of SB's dance number, the group egged Sugar to join and she obliged naman.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Myth: Sugar and Mia are at peace with each other because of what you saw this Saturday

Truth: Of course not, Mia and Sugar don't like each other's guts. Mia was under strict orders from Ate Joy Cancio to pull Sugar and join them as a gesture of peace, for the sake of the christmas sprit. I'm sure privately SB still doesn't like Sugar's guts because she's a traitor.

Jun, 100% agree with you on the looks of SB and EB Babes. But if you take out looks as a factor I don't see any reason why I should choose EB Babes, I think they have shitty trainers on their hands.

SB is a great group simply because of Joy Cancio's excellent mangement and handling of the whole group itself, she simply knows to make these ordinary looking Pinay women to be such great dancers, even actresses now. For SB, I say Cynthia, Izzy, Jopay, Aifha, Aira are the best looking of the bunch.

Simply, SB is a girl group that is purely second to none, ASF Dancers from Wowowee may match them in dancing talent but the aura and dynamism of SB is just hard to match, EB Babes may have the beauty and model type looks, but lack the top management to fullfill their potential.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    iyon ibang member din ng dati ng MTB dancers nakikita ko sa PBA sumasayaw

sayang din ang mga iyon magagaling din at magaganda mga iyon

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by BoEinG_747 View Post
    oo nga pala nandoon din si Sugar..alaskado kaya siguro sia...

In the middle of their dance no., may humila kay Sugar, para mag-join siya sa grupo. Si Mia ata yung humila. Pero, halata mo, asiwa si Sugar sa mga members ng SB.

Pansin ko lang, nag-iba na hitsura ng mga SB. Medyo gumanda sila. Isa na rito si Rochelle P., may "highlights" na buhok niya at inayos na rin yung dentures nya.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    mejo OT lang ha...
    Ano ba naging issue between Sugar and Mia?

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    sila kasi yata ang madalas magkasagutan,,
    ng kainitan ng pag alis ng *** bomb sa EB

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    alam ko nung kinuha as talent/host si Sugar ng TAPE Inc., hindi nila pinadaan ke Joy, kaya nagalit ito at pinull out ang SB sa eat bulaga.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
***bomb girls babalik na sa Eat Bulaga