Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Finders keepers
    haha playboy ka tlga, correction chickboy hehe

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    If were to advise Ces...well leave his bf even if she invested 7 years in this relationship...yes it's hard but it's a blessing that the two-timing trait of her bf was made known to her...better na they're not yet married and could still start anew..

I'm also intrigued Blutut=Paul?....hmm possible.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    The problem of Ces isn't love. It's probably convenience.

She's been with Paul for seven years. She took for granted all the chances to be with better guys (or not, we don't know). Wasted opportunities. Now, she's old.

She needs to realize that there's life after Paul. Surely she can't trust Paul anymore. This is probably not Paul's first offense against her. Paul being a smooth fellow, probably got Ces' body already. This might be another reason why Ces clings to Paul. With that, she also needs to realize that she will find someone who will love her despite her past. She needs to realize is that she's lucky this didn't happen inside her marriage which would have made everything complicated.

What Paul doesn't realize is that the second girl's decision to be involved with him made her values questionable. Ultimately, this girl will do to him what he did to Ces, guaranteed. He should've just treasured the loyal girl in Ces.
    Last edited by Horsepower; January 4th, 2009 at 06:57 PM.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    mag convert siya sa muslim para solb ang problema

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kamo dun sa friend mo, pumili lang sya ng isa.
    baka mauntog yung mga babae, at iwan sya pareho, leaving him with nothing.

kamo tanggalin nya ang GREED.... hehehehe.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    The more I read the story...

Blutut = Paul

For the last time! I'm not Paul

Paul only has 2 GFs, I have 3 j/k

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    moderate your greed dude...peace, blutut.

if i were Ces, i'd deem it a good ground to have an exit. seven years in a relationship with nothing in the offing? crazy.

girls out there, pag 3 months na in the relationship at ala pa ring patutunguhan, ask that you be freed. hehehehe kaya courtship is important, coz technically, this is the time when you can date just any one without committing serious relationship blunders. unless iba din gusto niyo...wehehe

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by blutut View Post
    Now the problem is Ces doesn't want to ditch Paul, but even if Paul ditches Beverly they'll still meet daily coz of work... and before you know it they could be back at square one, secretly

So what do we recommend to Ces?
    I'd tell Ces to have an affair with a co-worker as well. That's the only way to knock some sense back into blutut or Paul (just take your pick).

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    revenge!

tell ces to encourage paul's relationship with HIS BOSS! see, if paul get's married to HIS BOSS then ano siya? ander de saya bwahahahaa! bakit, akala ba nya papayag yung girl na si paul ang boss sa bahay e sa office e boss ni paul yung girl? nyahahaha!

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Magastos ang may 2 chikas...pero kung siya naman ginagastosan oks na rin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
BF wants two simultaneous GFs...