New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Pardon me for starting my first thread involving love instead of cars. I would like to seek the advice of experts here. hehe

Here's my story:

Last December, a beautiful schoolmate of mine invited me on Facebook to visit her store, which I gladly did so that I may be able to talk to her. I never thought that she will invite me because we never knew each other personally. It just so happened that I added her as one of my friends on Facebook.

After two days, she sent me a message on Facebook to thank me. She even asked me my real name, after which, we had a little chat. I asked her if she can sell more of her stuff so that our communication will not end.

When classes resumed on the 2nd week of January, she told me that she will ask her suppliers about my order when she saw me studying in our library. After that encounter, we no longer saw each other in school because we are enrolled in different subjects.

After three months, she approached me while studying in our library and asked for my number so that, according to her, she may contact me about my order.

I just can't imagine why she will need my number for a transaction which I can barely remember. The products which I ordered from her can be bought from CD-R King without too much hooplah. Why will she invite me, in the first place, knowing for a fact that she frequently noticed me glancing at her in the library during the first semester? Diba dapat iiwas ka kung alam mong may gusto sayo at ayaw mo sa kanya? Thank you experts!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Flirt with her by placing a nice big order. Then ask her out.

Walang mangyayari kung hanggang tinggin ka lang.

This is an opening for you, nothing more. So start moving.
    Last edited by marg; March 26th, 2012 at 03:10 AM.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    will also wait for the experts here. but all i can say for now, girls are just too hard to read sometimes. they say one thing and do another. whatever it is though, since you were initially interested with her, and she's shown interest too... then go for it. mahirap na magsisi sa huli. better that you failed than let the opportunity pass.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    aksyon na agad... ayain mo mag date para mas lalo mong malaman at maintindihan...

antay antay ka lang... uulanin ka ng advice galing sa mga INKo

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    make the move now.
    baka maunahan ka pa ikaw din.

pakyawin mo mga tinda nya.......

6. Join Date
    May 2010
    Picture picture picture.. kopal talaga. haha

Bro, make up your move. Ask her out lang. That simple.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    kung ako yan k*kantutin ko na yan! ang bagal mo chong huwag lelembot-lembot!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    pwede nagpaparamdam

alamin mo na kasi. kausapin mo

it's useless wondering about it

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    first things first, gwapo ka ba? dahil kung pangit ka, huwag ka kopal na feeling...
    Last edited by shadow; March 26th, 2012 at 10:18 AM.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Sa atin mga lalake dapat hindi pwede yan assume assume.

Galaw galaw dapat agad at baka ma-stroke. Kung sabihin niya wala naman siyang gusto, eh di sabihin mo "para ka na din nagtampo sa bigas" pero kung meron syempre SHUFFLE na dapat yan hahaha!

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
nagpaparamdam ba?