New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6465253545556
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    cathey,

Ngayon pandemic iLan bumungad sa akin sa dating site pag accept ko ng caLL eh ayun nakabomba ang girL.

Mga hiwaLay ito sa asawa pero grabe kamanyak ni girL.( Meron nga first secs nya asawa at naghiwaLay dahiL Long-distance reLationship so hindi yan sanay sa LaLake pero matindi ang urge pananabik sa secs)

tao yan cathey may Libog. Nasanay kasi society na LaLake Lang capabLe pero iba babae sa panahon ng smartphone.

Nagiingat nga ako ngayon yung bigLa magchat na makipagkita. Pwede kasi huLidap yan na nakipagmeet tapos isetup ako may asawa paLa. Buti na Lang matibay-tibay patience ko hindi go agad.

Ewan ko ba may taLent ako sa gut feeLing.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I've been lurking at the x rated thread of PH reddit for a few weeks now. I read several stories, one night stand with grab car drivers and grab (or shopee) deliveries. I told my friends about it and they said to take it with a grain of salt. I also could NOT believe that a woman would have s3x with a guy that she met for only a few minutes. Are there really women with ZERO self control and self respect.

I watched this video and I changed my mind. I guess it really does happen. Woman told the lala that she's alone at home taking a shower so she can't go out to give the item for delivery. She asked the lala to come inside the house to get the package. Read the comments. WTF. Nakakatawa yung editing pero there are women like that pala talaga. Kung may lalaki na hunter ng sales lady may babaeng hunter ng drivers?

Start at 19:38

Baka naman galing top school yung nag grab car… [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6465253545556