New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    for me..both! it's always painful when you lose someone...as long as he/she is part of my life...

and oh...my condolences, sir...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    i cant imagine my self loosing a parent.

siguro susunod ako seriously.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    di ko kakayanin ng mawalan ng parents. kung papipiliin, mas gugustuhin ko pang mauna ako.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    condolence pala TS.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    parehong masakit yan. But IMO it is more painful to a parent to lose a child.

I can still remember my biyenan when she lost her youngest daughter (at the prime of her life) to a car accident, I can feel her pain that time. Talagang masakit para sa magulang ang mawalan ng anak.

Ika nga sa LOTR II, "no parent should bury his child" (or something like that), and I truly believe that is so true.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    it's almost (if not absolutely) impossible to determine kung alin ang mas masakit. In my case, i was raised by a single parent. So growing up from very "humble" beginnings, seeing my mother work so hard on her teacher salary just to put food on the table and get me through school, i can't imagine my life without her. About 15 months ago, my wife gave birth to a beautiful baby girl and changed my life forever. Ung malayo lang ako sa anak ko for more than a day is absolutely unbearable.

even just the thought of losing them scares the heck outta me. i can honestly say...that i cannot really say kung alin ang mas masakit. just can't

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Kung saan ka mas emotionally attached, mas masakit..Ang emotional attachment depends sa stage ng life mo. First time ko umiyak sa nmatay nun 5yrs old pa ako, and its my pet dog.. condolence po.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Equally Painful...

On my experience, my father passed away when I was 15yrs old due to a Heart attack. I saw him dying but I couldn’t do anything, we were completely shocked. I'm the only son in the family and I got 5 sisters.. Hanggang ngayon naaalala ko pa yung last few seconds of my father, he look at us one by one before he died just like a gesture of saying "goodbye and take care each other"..

Napakasakit mawalan ng minamahal especially at a young age. Sometimes we need advise that only a father can give you coz there are things that your mom can't explain to you and vise versa.

Nakakalungkot din that during your happiest days of your life is he's not around with you. Like graduation day, passing the board exam, first day of fatherhood..etc etc..

We know that all of us will eventually go there.. Sabi nga una una lang yan... That's why while your love ones are still around, show them how you love them, make them feel that you care for them…. because we don't know when is the time that were going to part with them..

Very painful to loose someone you love, but at the end " Time will heal everything"..

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    it's always painful to lose a loved one...
    but there's nothing more painful for a parent to out live his child...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    No parent should have to bury their child - Theoden

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Ano ang pinakamasakit?