New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Some people say that it is more painful to lose one's child than to lose one's parent. For me, being in my early 20's and being single, it's more painful to lose one's parent. What do you think?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    condolence sa yo paps...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by beereo View Post
    Some people say that it is more painful to lose one's child than to lose one's parent. For me, being in my early 20's and being single, it's more painful to lose one's parent. What do you think?
    mahirap pag-usapan ito being a parent, i agree to those some people.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    my condolences

i guess depende nga sa situation. malamang kung may anak ka na e mas masakit mawalan ng anak kesa magulang. i lost my mom when I was 11. my dad lost a 20 y/o son 16 years ago. i can say that i've fully recovered from losing my mom and older brother but until now my dad still can't get over the loss of his son.

if it's any consolation, consider na lang that your parent has lived a full life already. maybe that fulfillment came when you graduated from college. it's harder nga kasi you're still single and very much attached to your parent. but eventually you'll have a family of your own and dedicate your parenthood to them.

but think about nurturing a child. ni kagat ng lamok o gasgas sa tuhod ayaw mong mangyari sa kanya. and you'd promise to protect him/her to death. laki na rin ng puhunan mo para sa future nya and you dream of having grandchildren. tapos biglang sya pa mauuna sayo. grabe ka devastating yun.

anyway, any loss is painful. no matter what's more or less painful, bottom line, it hurts. just keep your head up and think that the one who left is now in a better place and you have your whole life to live.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sir condolence po..

Parehong masakit yan..yet naalala ko yung lola ni misis nung mamatay yung byenan kong lalaki (bale yung nanay ng byenan kong pumanaw) nung nililibing siya katabi ko si lola bumulong sakin sabi, bakit hindi pa daw siya inuna, wala na daw mas sasakit sa mamatayn ng anak..and I also recall a scene sa Lord of the Rings, may chracter dun na namatayan ng anak, sabi no parent should bury their child...As a parent nga ni magalusan ang anak kung pwede lang ayaw mo..

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Both because they are part of your life

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMO, parehong masakit yan, maybe different level, but the same parehong masakit.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    both na masakit yan, oo naman.. pero sabi sa napanood ko, ang tawag sa nawalan ng mga magulang ulila, eh ang tawag sa nawalan ng anak??...

so un nga.. mahirap siguro tlga mawalan ng anak.. its like you have someone to carry all your wishes and aspirations, your dreams for you, the kids. tapos isang iglap wala na sha wala kang ka malay malay..

di ka man lang nakapag paalam, wala ka nagawa.. makikita mo na lang sha sa wake,sa libing, habang binababa sha sa resting place nya sasabihin mo na lang, dapat ako ung nandyan sa hukay eh.. dapat ako... sana ako na lang...

sabi un ng uncle ko when he lost he's 4 year old son.. hanggang ngayon our family has my cousins pictures displayed at the living room.. nanghihinayang sila di man lang daw naranasan ng cousin ko ung mabuhay for his own.. its sad really...

but life goes on diba? the ones who are important are the living and surviving..
    Last edited by deathlance; February 5th, 2009 at 04:40 PM.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    I lost my mom when I was 24 years old...it was painful coz I was closer to my mom than my dad...I think it's pretty much the same when you loose a parent or a child...you really don't want to loose a family member.

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by beereo View Post

When a parent dies, you lose the past; when a spouse dies, you lose the present, when a child dies you lose the future. However, when a sibling dies, you lose all three of those things. However, any death, whether it be any or all of the above would be worth grieving. But in order to get the relief you want you need to seek help and support and comfort. There will be those in your family who just won't be able to support I am seeing by your comments, but please, find a church and get connected. There you will seek the comfort you so much desire.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Ano ang pinakamasakit?