New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    sa case ng hi-ace yung replacement nasa 400 each, yung orig- 3500 each. replacement usually lasts 2-3 years sa hi-ace diesel. sabay mo na rin transmision support.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    magkano po kaya yung sa civic ko? sa banawe ba meron? ok lang bang replacement lang ilagay ko? city driving lang naman ako eh.. ty po

3. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    sa civic it depends on the support... the smaller they are the cheaper normally.

you'll feel like the car is loose... lalo na at idle and when you shift gears.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bambam
    magkano po kaya yung sa civic ko? sa banawe ba meron? ok lang bang replacement lang ilagay ko? city driving lang naman ako eh.. ty po
    pare, you might want to try this shop:
    carpower auto supply (specializes in honda)
    contact john (0917)6253778
    shop: 831-8558 / 511-0370

located at taft avenue near edsa.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer View Post
    strong car vibrations especially on low engine rpms. open ur hood and look at the engine, if it moves too much back n forth lalo na when revving then ur engine support might be shot, some can be plainly seen with cracks n damage.
    I'm having the same problem with my mitsubishi adventure diesel engine. At first, I suspected that the reason for strong vibration is the clutch lining, so, I took it to a mechanic and have it changed. After a few days, the vibration is starting to feel again and I'm also having a hard time shifting to first gear. Revearse is having a strong vibration. We put new tranny oil but the vibration is still there. We already replaced the clutch lining, pressure plate, release bearing, etc. last july 2012.
    Nakaka-strees lang po kasi ayaw mawala ng vibration at kahit napalitan na ung clutch lining bumabalik pa rin yung sakit na mahirap ipasok sa 1st gear... Ano po kaya ang problema talaga nito?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
What is engine support?