New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    meron akong nabasang mga lumang thread about td27t na mahirap imaintain and better settle sa td27 na lang.

is this still true today? iniisip ko kasi na baka ganon noon pero ngayon di na

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Ok naman TD27 I am assuming na yung may T is turbo.
    Mahal lang magpaservice ng turbo pero kung laging ok ang engine oil linilinis ang filter at tama ang calibration then hindi ka bibigyan ng problema.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    haven't heard problems with TD27-T in terms of parts availability and maintenance. parts are pretty much the same with the non-turbo type except for the pistons and rings which are easy to get too. pero common naman sa mga turbo charged engines ang nagkakaproblema sa turbo charger, lalo na sa mga surplus engines. probably na worn out na nung dating may ari. pero d2 sa philippines common naman ang 2nd hand parts or chop-chop so you won't be having problems finding a replacement turbo charger assy.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    There are no such a thing between that two engines are harder to maintain than the other. If you can do your regular maintenance on the engine, what makes you think the other are harder? Does this engine required a Master mechanic to look at it and need an special tools? If it is, then that's a problem.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by v6dreamer View Post
    There are no such a thing between that two engines are harder to maintain than the other. If you can do your regular maintenance on the engine, what makes you think the other are harder? Does this engine required a Master mechanic to look at it and need an special tools? If it is, then that's a problem.
    the reason i was asking is bec me plan ako bumili ng 2nd hand na sasakyan

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lnce420 View Post
    the reason i was asking is bec me plan ako bumili ng 2nd hand na sasakyan

Either one of theme are good. The only problem is which one of your choice are mechanically good and about maintaining the engine it is all same. Just do the regular maintenance.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    One important advice. Find a Nissan diesel engine na hindi VP44 ang injection pump.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    madali lang siguro ang parts and maintenance nyan. baka dati mahirap pero ngayon dami na kasing surplus terranos na pumasok dito with that engine. yung iba td27ti pa ata. dami na ring nagconvert na local td27 and added a turbo. same with engine swaps of z24 to td27t.

as what others said, main difference lang nya sa td27 is yung turbo. so engine parts, may mahahanap ka.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Engines with turbo uses it engine oil to lubricate and cool the shaft of the turbo. With these additional burden on the engine oil, the engine oil change interval must be strictly followed.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Anong sasakyan yung naka td27t?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
tanong about td27t