New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Home service for convenience ... and because you will complain here the agony you had to go through to bring vehicle to shop ...

Do a live stream while it is being fixed and the gang here will happily monitor the mechanic ...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Casa will pick up my car. I'm just afraid they will misdiagnose nga or charge me sky high price. My SA that's nice to me recently resigned so I don't know if the new one will be honest.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Casa will pick up my car. I'm just afraid they will misdiagnose nga or charge me sky high price. My SA that's nice to me recently resigned so I don't know if the new one will be honest.

just tell them to check the ignition coil first before quoting anything else

by saying that you'll make them think may alam ka sa kotse di ka basta maloloko

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yari, Katok na makina. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post

trust in the technician's skill and integrity is what is lacking in today's automobile service.

when i do take customer's cars, i document, take pictures of the diagnostic tool display, return used parts( if they are not leaking fluids, wash dirty parts and return to the customer in the box the new part came in with). trust is something that cannot be regained.
    on the other hand, i document, take pictures to cover my 6. i already took customers to court for refusing to pay for services and sometimes including parts.

point is, be fair and honest. the service might not be the cheapest in the area

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post

hahaha

"mam, kailangan overhaul"

7. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    cathy,
    a request:

can you take audio/video of the engine running and post it here in the forum?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    just tell them to check the ignition coil first before quoting anything else

by saying that you'll make them think may alam ka sa kotse di ka basta maloloko
    Yes sabi ko sabi ng Kuya ko. hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post

I'm like the most paranoid and praning person, yan nga una ko naisip either transmission or engine problem. Tapos naalala ko Chinese friend ko na marunong sa car e yung CVT niya nagkaproblema kaya binenta niya na City nya

Napagsabihhan na nga ko Aunt ko too young to retire and to get a job, kaya ayoko na talaga humingi pera

Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    trust in the technician's skill and integrity is what is lacking in today's automobile service.

when i do take customer's cars, i document, take pictures of the diagnostic tool display, return used parts( if they are not leaking fluids, wash dirty parts and return to the customer in the box the new part came in with). trust is something that cannot be regained.
    on the other hand, i document, take pictures to cover my 6. i already took customers to court for refusing to pay for services and sometimes including parts.

point is, be fair and honest. the service might not be the cheapest in the area
    Unfortunately people with skills and integrity like you are rare na sa PH casa They even interchange some parts there. It happened to us personal experience at a Toyota casa that was shut down nga kasi too much fraud ata

Quote Originally Posted by jick.cejoco View Post
    cathy,
    a request:

can you take audio/video of the engine running and post it here in the forum?
    I took a video but I don't think I can post it here. How kaya? If anyone has YouTube na I can send the video to post?

OMG there really is a smell. Also, before this happened, my engine was so quiet na sometimes when I am in traffic, I would get confused and check it it's really running. Now it's np maingay and the car is shaking when I am inside, feeling ko nakasakay nga ko sa diesel non maintained old vehicle
    Last edited by _Cathy_; March 14th, 2023 at 06:14 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    If there is a smell then its highly likely that its a misfire since what youre smelling is unburnt gasoline

Which goes back it to being a ignition coil/spark plug issue

Less likely would be a sensor issue

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    swerte ka pa umabot 14yrs. yin sa akin 7years palit na lahat. ang tell tale sign ko hiccups during acceleration at medyo uneven idle

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast